Reviews for Fortunate Journey Season 5
ng674 chapter 73 . 6/22/2017
hey sweetie;

finally find the time (and password :o) ) to place a review.
just like the other FJ stories you amazed me once again and i truly loved it from start to end; gonna go and read them all again.

happy you've finished it even when it took (me) so long to finally read it.

big hug, love Always Ng
Guest 64 chapter 73 . 1/26/2017
Thank you ShaViva for giving us this beautiful gift, and letting us get to know you a little bit through this story. We will miss you, and wish you much happiness in the future. We will also selfishly hope that you rediscover your love for SGA and return in the future. We will be waiting for to with open arms.
KeianaLunae chapter 73 . 1/26/2017
Thank you for a wonderful wrap up of FJS5! More than that, thank you so much for all your effort and time! You have also worked hard, and made a valuable contribution to keeping the SGA fandom alive and growing. I look forward to the day that you write Lorne & Tansy's story. Beyond that, know that you will be missed. Your name is, to me, almost synonymous with SGA fanfiction.
Adela chapter 73 . 1/26/2017
Love it I understand that you not make season 6 but I love the story that you did so for that thanks
PegasusPilot chapter 72 . 1/24/2017
This is ridiculously good. Please, please let there be more.
Guest 64 chapter 71 . 1/22/2017
Love Sabina! That girls got guts. John and Sabina are so cute together. Looking forward to your next chapter.
Adela chapter 72 . 1/22/2017
Love it
Adela chapter 71 . 1/21/2017
I love it I hope you do season 6 on this please because this is good after season 5
Guest 64 chapter 70 . 1/19/2017
Yeah an update! I missed John and Sabina! Great chapter. I think I have picked up the clues of where this is going, and love the idea. Greatly anticipating your next update, and thank you for not abandoning the story.
Adela chapter 70 . 1/19/2017
Love it I can not wait for more but I hope you do season 6 on that because this is good
Adela chapter 69 . 7/12/2016
Love it
Guest 64 chapter 69 . 7/12/2016
Nice chapter. They deserve a little romance. Looking forward to your next update.
Guest 64 chapter 68 . 7/12/2016
Ah! Such a sweet, romantic chapter.
Adela chapter 68 . 7/11/2016
Love it more please it feel forever
Guest 64 chapter 67 . 4/8/2016
Nice chapter. Love SG crossovers. Vala is so much fun. Looking forward to your next update.