Reviews for An Eternity won't be enough with you
SasuSakuLover203 chapter 2 . 1/25/2018
the Lockwood boy is Tyler not Taylor also why is Bonnie not capitalized
jaya chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
I like the way of your writing. Its so hard to write some of those thing. But you write it so beautifully. I like it so much. please update your next chapter soon. I am waiting for that.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
I like the way of your writing. its so hard to write some things. But you write it so beautifully. I like it very much. please update your next chapter soon. I am waiting for that.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
This was painful to read. Please get yourself a beta. It will help so much. Sometimes the sentence midway asks makes no sense
Klarolinelover123 chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
Glad to see that you Are continuing this story x loved the updates
Lavanya chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
Awww why are you abandoning this story. I told you it was good. I wish if you could keep up with this story. So the language was tamil. I don't know tamil because i am from north India. Well best of luck for future.
fathima chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
Please continue soon, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Love the story
mrmr.jo.505 chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
please finish the story
Do not give importance to the haters
Klarolinelover123 chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
Please ignore the people who did not like it because there are lots more people who enjoyed it; like me. I would hate to see it not finished because it's very good x
SasuSakuLover203 chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
Please don't stop this story I LOVE IT! PLEASE! You have people who do or will want to read your story now or in the future
TiaMalfoyHoechlin chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
Aww I love this story one of my faves I hate to see it not finished :( loved the last chapter tho
jaya chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
I like this fan fiction so much.. I like the way of Caroline thoughts about Klaus. please update your next chapter so soon. and also I think about the letters you using are tamil . but you used the languages are German or French. I am not sure about that... OK please update your next chapter so soon.. I am waiting for that...
Lavanya chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
Ok. This story is good but there are so many grammar mistakes. And your sentences seems unfinished. Like something is missing. I know writing is not easy but you can ask someone to become beta for this story. Best of luck. And i think the language is urdu maybe.
klaroline4everlove chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
hi just found your story and i think its quite interisting... usually i dont like read something from first people pov, but i want to try with yours... i like plot about rich klaus fall in love with poor innocent caroline and i hope katherine didnt ruin that.. what happen with klaus sudden interest towards kat, i hope its just because she remind him with someone on the past who he get over with... i dont like my carebear being a brokenheart girl... ok, see u next chapter..
jaya chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
its so nice I love this fan fiction please update next chapter soon I like Klaus treated the way of her I waiting for the next chapter...