Reviews for Spirit of Redemption
Omnicat chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I am amazed, upon rereading, how much this Duo resembles Relena. (The one from canon, not the one that continues to defile fandom.) Magic voice one has no choice but to listen to/Charisma to rival a classic prophet's? Check. Big on accepting people and giving them a place in a special place/new world? Check. Spreading All That Is Good and making sure Heero can become happy? Check.

I am duely impressed. Though now that I'm old and jaded enough to realise what the innuendo and subtle hints stand for in this fandom's fandom context, I think that may have just committed blasphemy.

PS: I was the anonymous Metal Cat, before.
hink chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
i was sceptical at first because Duo is an atheist (or rather close to it) and i thought you might have ruined his character with the whole 'Father' thing, but once it was explained that the church isn't really a church it was smooth sailing.

very well written, and sweet. liked the dialogue too. sad that it took heero 5 whole years to come back, but he did come back, so it's all good. :)
Aisushi chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
How come I've never run across this story before? I'm glad I did, for this was sweet and funny and all things good. *g*
Metal Cat chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Sweet goodness, I love this! So beautiful... *sob*
Liara chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
That was fantastic. I have to admit I was a little iffy when Daisy called Duo 'Father', as I don't think he could ever become a priest, but my fears were quickly eased.

I love happy endings, and this was a great one. I do like to think that they all could have found the peace (and redemption) they deserve. And I love snarky Wufei. He's at his best when he and Duo are good friends.
spellhorn chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
WAI! that has to be, without a doubt, one of *the* sweetes things I have ever read! it was so cute. and I loved Heeros sense of humour, wich most people don't think to have. I can even for give the lack of blalant, official 12 goodness (thought this may have to do with how much I think they actually *did get together *shrugs*) but besides all that it is a *really good, very well writen fic.

keep up the writeing and all the good work

luv spellhorn
Dot chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Wow... that was the most heartfelt story I have ever felt. I went from laughing to wanting to cry to oh God only knows. I loved it. It's so alive.. wow. keep up the good work. Definately saving this, gatta read it again sometime in the future.
Keiran chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Thanks to you I'll be only half-conscious when my family arrives tomorrow. *grumbles*
That was beautiful. Truly, one of the most amazing pieces I have ever read - and I mean it. I have a feeling I'll be reading it time and time again...
I loved the way you portrayed Duo's and Wufei's relationship. Snickering and bickering best friends ever. I loved the interactions with the children, Drei is just adorable. I'm happy for Heero too. The whole concept was just so... moving. Not to mention the way Duo was waiting for Hee-chan to come back to him.
Absolutely loved this piece. Hugs.
sara-chan chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
I love it!
Beautiful and cute 12 story.
anamie chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
oh gawd! i looove this story! sob sob... its sooooo cute! wuffie and duo are too damn cute for their own good! heero too _~
DBZVelena chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
That was so beautifull.

And totally in GW style too.

I soooooooo loved it!