Reviews for Perennial
life's a mystery chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
great story but very heartbreaking at times
Caskettlover always41319 chapter 24 . 11/3/2014
Okay. So.. I'm pretty sure my heart is in a corner somewhere sobbing? Sounds about right. I was crying and laughing and smiling and then back to crying and then full out sobbing and then back to laughing. Only your story can put me through all of these emotions in one night. I've officially read ALL of the Catle stories. (I would read the NCIS ones but I only watched like four episodes of that, so) and I just need writing lessons from you. PWETTY pwease. Cause these are all just perfect, and I just can't handle it. You are the most spectacular writer EVER! GAH. I can't even deal right now. Because I'm still in awe. So I apologize. Except not really. Because you truly are the overlord of all things writing. And gosh. I just love your writing style so much. GAH. Okay. I'm done with my rant. I promise. Bye.
sugar free vanilla chapter 24 . 10/23/2014
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH (despite the heartbreak and shattered soul caused by Jim's death).
Guest chapter 24 . 8/7/2014
Loved it!
xfbikerchick chapter 24 . 7/28/2014
Sweet finish and I liked how you wrote Martha.
xfbikerchick chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Going through this fic and thinking it's different and I'm curious to see where you take it.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 24 . 7/28/2014
Ah love it. Perfect way to end this story. Kate and Rick embracing a life together and being happy and in love. Also, he's Richard Castle now and we've got Nikki Heat being created. Yay. Thanks for writing and sharing this with us.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 23 . 7/28/2014
You had me worried there for a second, but I never lost faith. Rick made his reasoning clear and Kate eventually accepted it and his love.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 22 . 7/28/2014
So sad. At least Kate was able to remind beside him through most of it, with the help of the Rodgers. I like the part where she and Rick start to read WAR AND PEACE to him. Very sweet and yet sad at the same time. I was encouraged to see her reach for Rick when the end came.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
I like how Kate let Martha convince her to let them help. Jim wouldn't have wanted Kate to be alone, pushing away those that care about her. Gearing up for the sad times to come.
conservativegirl chapter 24 . 7/27/2014
Awww sweet ending! Great epilogue :)
stanaticfanatic chapter 24 . 7/27/2014
Awe, I'm so glad it had a happy ending!
VIOLET1213 chapter 24 . 7/26/2014
Thanks for writing this story.
DX2012 chapter 24 . 7/26/2014
Great place to end it. They are together, he is a writer and she will graduate and fight for justice. And he based a book on her..!
Garrae chapter 24 . 7/26/2014
Lovely lighthearted way to end.