Reviews for Perennial
crimeserieslover chapter 24 . 2/16
Oh, I loved this. I can't put into words how much I loved this. I can totally see these two characters in this story. Amazing job!
Megalo-myopic chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
This is so very out of character for Rick. He is a patient guy, at least with Kate. He would never do what the Rick in this story has done. Flaunt Jacinda just out of revenge? Yeah that is surely up in his alley. But not waiting long enough for Kate? Nah.
unannalome7 chapter 24 . 5/4/2016
this was really good! thankyou for writing it! I enjoyed (and cried) a lot.
unannalome7 chapter 22 . 5/4/2016
oh my god only two fics have made me cry that much, and one is this one
unannalome7 chapter 21 . 5/4/2016
ughh crying a lot...
fanka77 chapter 24 . 3/9/2016
oh boy... I haven't cried that hard for a very long time. Thank you for this wonderful, touching story.
life's a mystery chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
great story but very heartbreaking at times
Caskettlover always41319 chapter 24 . 11/3/2014
Okay. So.. I'm pretty sure my heart is in a corner somewhere sobbing? Sounds about right. I was crying and laughing and smiling and then back to crying and then full out sobbing and then back to laughing. Only your story can put me through all of these emotions in one night. I've officially read ALL of the Catle stories. (I would read the NCIS ones but I only watched like four episodes of that, so) and I just need writing lessons from you. PWETTY pwease. Cause these are all just perfect, and I just can't handle it. You are the most spectacular writer EVER! GAH. I can't even deal right now. Because I'm still in awe. So I apologize. Except not really. Because you truly are the overlord of all things writing. And gosh. I just love your writing style so much. GAH. Okay. I'm done with my rant. I promise. Bye.
weightofmywords chapter 24 . 10/23/2014
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH (despite the heartbreak and shattered soul caused by Jim's death).
Guest chapter 24 . 8/7/2014
Loved it!
xfbikerchick chapter 24 . 7/28/2014
Sweet finish and I liked how you wrote Martha.
xfbikerchick chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Going through this fic and thinking it's different and I'm curious to see where you take it.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 24 . 7/28/2014
Ah love it. Perfect way to end this story. Kate and Rick embracing a life together and being happy and in love. Also, he's Richard Castle now and we've got Nikki Heat being created. Yay. Thanks for writing and sharing this with us.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 23 . 7/28/2014
You had me worried there for a second, but I never lost faith. Rick made his reasoning clear and Kate eventually accepted it and his love.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 22 . 7/28/2014
So sad. At least Kate was able to remind beside him through most of it, with the help of the Rodgers. I like the part where she and Rick start to read WAR AND PEACE to him. Very sweet and yet sad at the same time. I was encouraged to see her reach for Rick when the end came.