Reviews for Absolutely: Story of a Girl
Skywaters chapter 14 . 3/2/2017
Hi! Sorry, I don't want to be one of those reviewers who pressure you to update- like no pressure! Take all the time you need, but i just want to let you know how much I loved your story and I really love your character developments and the such. It's so nicely written and the pace is just perfect. It's also so hard to find an ouran high fanfic with a normal OC with an original plotline- as in an OC who does not for some reason join the host club and partake in their shenanigans. I love how she's an outside friend to the main characters and HIkaru's developing crush is in character and is gradually developing over different incidents so that it doesn't feel forced.
I just loved this fic so much and would really love to see it completed. And so, I'm really hoping you would update this soon. :)
The.Dragon.Singer chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
This is cute. I hope you continue it! Also will she be with both or just one twin?
Cute-but-psycho824 chapter 8 . 7/13/2016
Damn I got it half wrong, oh well keep up the good work.
Cute-but-psycho824 chapter 7 . 7/13/2016
Cool story, I think the instruments are the violin and the guitar.
kankananime123 chapter 14 . 1/23/2016
I love love love LOVE! This story! Its so awesome! I love Aiko so much. She kind of reminds me of my insecurities at times when I was at that age...Makes me sound old lol and I'm only 20 ha ha xD. I hope she has moments with kyo-chan and tame-chan too~ Her interaction with honey, mori, haruhi, and the twins is amazing~ Also I love your writing style too! gahhhh! love it! Update soon~
JustAnotherFairy chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
Awww Akio is just adorable, I love her little stutters and how she blushes it's just too cute. I also love how the twins opinion of her is starting to change and I can't wait to see what future chalters hold.
LunarFanGoddess chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
aw! Aiko-san is such a sweet character! and if she was un real life i bet she would be soooo cute!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/1/2015
who dose she go with. i think you should put here with honey and I think you need to get her to have a good talk with harui also for her to stick up more for her self.

however good job nice story.
Serinity750 chapter 14 . 6/24/2015
Aw! I live your OC. Plus I can't wait to read the next chapter and the next and the next. It's been great. Now I'm sad because there's nothing left to read.
Deacog chapter 14 . 4/20/2015
Please update soon :)
Ariana98 chapter 11 . 2/23/2015
Just read your note so please disregard my last comment!
Ariana98 chapter 10 . 2/23/2015
Does Aiko have a stuttering problem? I've noticed that it's not just when she is nervous that she stutters. Is it like a problem she has because of her mom dying?
Spirit of Imagination chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
No. More. To. Read... T-T I love this story so much. I can kinda relate to Aiko in the sense that I get all blushy so easily, and super shy! Keep writing. So good!
mun3litKnight chapter 14 . 1/11/2015
I really like your story and your OC Aiko. She's unique and that's awesome. I'm curious about the pairing though, but I have say that my top favorite would be Hikaru and Mori. I just love the way Hikaru blushes around Aiko and although he is always quiet I really like how nice Mori is. Thanks for the awesome story I'm really looking forward to reading more.
Liz chapter 14 . 1/3/2015
I loved how Hikaru and Kaoru randomly went to her house! Please keep updating :)