Reviews for KINK
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 4/23
At first I was a little disappointed with their lack of communication, when they first headed downstairs at the art gallery. Only because they needed to talk, yet once again got distracted by sex. However, you changed my mind when she was sorting through all her internal thoughts. Or, I should say internal blocks. She finally saw what was right I front of her. Saw where it was currently, where it was headed, if she would just allow it to happen. I liked that she got her ILY yelled at her in the heat of the moment, as it was quite unique. I'm sure he knew exactly what he said, hoping it would get through to her. I loved that you went back to his point of view and he did, in fact, hear her whisper it back later that night. I loved that she did get the job with the school. Better yet, she ran to him first, to share the news. This was a wonderful little story and I rather enjoyed it. Thank you, once again, for sharing your imagination with us all. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 4/23
That's exactly what I was talking about in my review. They have her stay for a bit and then decide to make it permanent . . . it's a natural flow, not a immediate commitment. I loved that it was Edward that was there first. He's decided he doesn't want her to leave. I think he even shocked himself, lol. It was fun to read that they were running late as a result of her reaction to his suit. Then, they nearly had a relapse because of his reaction to her dress. Loved that. It is more than a little disturbing that she's spoken to everyone about her worries, over what she will do when winter comes, except Edward. Why is she not talking to him? It should be the very first person you should go to in a relationship, your partner. This is over by next chapter? How? There is so much story left. Hmmm.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 4/23
That was a giant chapter. Both in length of words and what happened in it. Such a visual picturing how that leaky roof must've woken Charlie up. Good thing he was there to be woken. Even though Bella went back to her bed to call Edward when the roof came down on her, drenching her, it would've scared the crap out of her had she been sleeping. Which she would've been if Charlie wasn't there. Having her panic over moving in with Edward, was welcomed by this reader. Although some stories would use this as an opportunity to get these two moved in together, I like that you took it a different way. You made it into a talking point. One of possibly moving in together eventually, and him saying that neither of them were ready yet. If that changes while she's staying with him, that is realistic. However, jumping in right now as permanent, wouldn't be. That was great writing, what you did there. I'm laughing that they've not made it to an actual bed to have sex yet. It's been on his jet ski and for him in his shop, then now in his car. If she leaves him, which we know she won't, he'll have memories everywhere. Really liked that she said she trusted him and they went at it bare. Great chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 4/23
Yay! Charlie popped up randomly, just like I hoped he would. He likes Edward too! Woo~Hoo! He was great. It was funny that he wanted Edward to stick around for embarrassing stories about Bella. That was fantastic. His falling asleep instantly, was so interesting. I wish I had that ability some nights. Esme and her attempts at wake boarding was very fun. The BBQ with the families was delightful. I love that they all got along so very well. Each having something in common with the other. I'm seeing Charlie is skilled in the art of cockblocking quite well, lol.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 4/23
Their time at the fair sounded like a bunch of fun. I was wondering when he'd find out about her lugging in her loot at the end of the night, in that neighborhood, alone. I don't blame him for his reaction. Only because you said no angst, no drama, did I know nothing would happen to her with doing that. However, had you not promised that, I'd have been worrying about it the whole time. In a different genre of story, something would've happened, I get Edward wanting her to be safer about the money . . . yelling at her about it in said neighborhood for all to hear that she is doing this nightly, probably wasn't the smartest thing to do on his part either.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 4/23
Her taking charge, was so very hot. Going to his shop, locking it up, sneaking up on him, taking him with her mouth that way and then just leaving. Yes, very hot. Jasper's race happened. I didn't realize the days were slipping slowly by but, I guess they were. It had seemed longer, when it wasn't. I loved Esme's suggestion that Edward bring 'someone' to her upcoming exhibit. Surprised him, that it was a tattoo exhibit. Great date potential. Speaking of tattoos, I wonder if Charlie pops up at any point in this story for a visit? You did write that he was random that way. And, she did send him photos. I really liked his form of payment. So fun!
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 4/23
I'm thinking when she finally gives in to his chase, and falls to sleep afterwards in his bed, she'll get the best nights sleep since she's arrived in town. Him too. His drawings for her are so sweet. I hope he keeps those up, throughout their life together. Not just his chase. Hot as hell visual with the Cullen m n in their kilts, walking through town. Yummy! Funny song he sand. It was nice of his friend to let Edward call in his favor. Bella must've been beside herself watching that unfold before her eyes. Loved that she charged him for the ice cream, hehehe. Loved him thinking how much better it would be eating it off of her.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 4/23
All of these outfits you describe for Rose, I honestly had in my own wardrobe at one time. I had the suede boots with fringe. I even had the acid washed jean jacket with the fringe as well. Went nice with the boots, lol. Had a lot of neon pink in my closest too. Good times. I liked that Edward saw what Bella was doing and called her on it. I didn't see it that way, until he pointed it out to her. Which means, neither did she. She kept running from him and that made sense. However, I did not put it up to her finding ways not to trust him. I think that is a part of it. The other part is her just running scared, from feelings she's never had before. I'm really surprised that Edward is actually chasing this hard. I'm very glad he is but, it is still surprising.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 4/22
Wow, did you ever amp up the romance in that lake. Whew! Him not letting her go and popping back up to the surface. Dancing in the water . . . swoon. Then singing her that one line only . . . GAH! Then you brought the fun, with him letting her drive his boat . . . with her in his lap, of course. The feisty Bella returning on the dock. I liked that he just simply took it in stride and taught her the proper way to tie the boat down. Esme and Bella getting along so very well, has to be wonderful to Edward. Curious to how Esme's thoughts, coming upon Bella and Edward fresh back from boating together. I liked how much more he learned about Bella, just listening to her speak with his mom. I love that he's invited to to open mic night. Better yet, she's agreed to go. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 4/22
Awwww, he brought her a breakfast feast. So sweet. I also rather like that he went to her truck and got her to take a break. I'm a little more than surprised that Riley wouldn't have an exhaust fan in there to expel all that unnecessary heat that could melt the ice cream. Has she just not found the switch yet? They are having some really big fun on his boat. And now, off his boat with him jumping both of them in the water.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 4/22
Great chapter. The honesty seems to be really working for the two of them. Which makes me happy. Honesty is integral in any relationship. It was funny when after she drove away, Edward wanted to go beat up Mike because his balls hurt. I don't blame him for wanting that. It good he has that hot tub of his. She was smart to drive away, even though her body was screaming at her to turn around. I worry about her and all that cash she's got. She may be able to defend herself but, yikes! Hey, what happened to Jasper's race?
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 4/22
I'm glad he backed out of what he was doing with Julia but, the damage was already done. She saw him with her. Holding her. Not fending her off him and her grabby hands. I was sure she'd made a decision about him that would've taken him days to fix. With lots of traveling. Now, with him beating Newton up, she's all a tither for him again. When they disappeared from her line, she probably figured he'd taken off with her to get laid. Unless she saw her walk off without him. Won't know until I read her. Onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 4/22
Really? Are you seriously going to have Edward bring the nurse to Bella's truck? That'll go over like a lead balloon. Bella will be pissed at herself for thinking he really wanted more of her. Edward's playing games. And, drunken nurse is being used. Not good. Even Jasper was kicking Edward over it.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 4/22
Holy hell, that was so effing hot. Whew. His raspy dirty talk and just the way they instantly knew each other. The awkward afterward was crunchy. These two and their 'rules'. His said out loud, hers in her head. I certainly hope they'll be breaking them, and soon. They do fit very well together. In more than the sex department. They banter quite well. I love that he programmed himself under Cassanova. Too funny. I'm sure he's placing her under Naughty One. I love that nickname, btw.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 4/22
That entire chapter was nothing but fuck hot. Goodness that was yummy. I'm hoping when I hit next, it is Edward I'm reading. Flove when sex is in his point of view. Onwards . . .