Reviews for Changing a Wish
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 3/31
Yep. Have fun, Yato and Hiyori. *crouches under Kofuku's kotatsu with a protective pot on my head & a leek sword in preparation for any coming explosion*
(This was amazingly written. :D A~dor~a~ble~)
Delta Marauder chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Okay
BriMicky101 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Omg awesome! Plz continue just try to skip lemons cuz that's just weird. Or you can just leave it at that.
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Of course Yato forgot the ring. Then again, I suppose it wouldn't be Yato if everything happened without a hitch...

Great work! This was such a sweet story!
ShirouChan13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
That was so cute!
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Yukine makes me laugh with how serious and mature he is compared to the playful and cheerful Yato.

I love this fic!
OmegaSage037 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I love how clueless Yato is xD
rats xp chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
hah, i so want to see their honeymoon...and their wedding XD
LMAO!
Wildfly chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
haha, it's to funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I want another chapter pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease by the way I love this chapter by itself to, I have already reread it.
Blye Ivory chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
OMG THIS IS ADORABLE
cup-of-sleuth chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
That was more adorable than a basket full of kittens.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
cute story.

only critique is the step-mother, step-father thing. I think you meant to write god-mother and god-father. A step-mother/father is someone who marries your mother/father after your birth mother/father has left/divorced/passed on.
Destinies Entwined chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This was cute! Just make sure you revise your writing a little bit for word usage.

word used - word I believe you intended
collage - college
prepose - propose
violate (this one made me LOL) - violet

But sounds like Yato has a few things to learn... _
itisfinished12062015 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Fun. By the way, have you read the Noragami manga? I had really enjoyed the anime so I picked up reading the manga online because it's ongoing. I was curious if someone else had.