Reviews for Heart Beatz
Sequel. Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel! ! Pls
DJJJ1172 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Man this almost made me cry when the funeral happened if only you could expand on this story perhaps from the beginning
Downhillrabbit6 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
...I... no words... no words... maybe one... Perfect... This along with "Falling to Pieces" ARE my favorite Kyu Naruto fanfictions... just perfect...
desperate reader chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
it made me cry please contiue!
EMSNaruto chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
All i have to say is that this shit made me cry when naruto had died.
Krish11762 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Beautiful ;(
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
And this is why we have rabbit hunting, 'cause some bunny's should be torn apart violently, like Rasenganing their asses to Hell. Kill a bad guy? Rasengan! Need a blender? Rasengan! I did not like this story. I loved it! You have a gift as well. Not many things can make me cry... the last time I cried was when I heard my Ane in her room, debating "Suicide is a cowards way out... But I'm not a coward... But it'e the cowards way out..."
Anubis of The Highway Thieves chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
The song Fate by Kokia seems to fit this rather well, even if only by the way it sounds.
AkashimaUchiha chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
beautiful one-shot, it's kinda end sadly for me. Good job, love the pairing.
Star Iron chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Ah, I hope you don't make it a habit of writing tragedies. If your other stories do, please take the time to include that in the classifications. This is Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy. There wasn't romance, it was just the hurt and attempts to comfort each other by a romantically involved couple.
TheInnerBeast chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
...I cried. That is all I have to say. I cried.
rextj chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
really good story, I got so fricking sad when naruto died ). well atleast Kurama got a memory from him...his child (
Mugetsu16 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Damn, that was just tragic. Reminds of another story with the same pairing, except Naruto never got to grow old, and his soul was not destroyed. You might want to change this to the Romance/Tragedy genres, it makes for sense. I knew right away when she made a deal with the shinigami that she would end up pregnant.
UnsafestMoss81 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Nice and sad story, keep up the good work.
Mark Whitley chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Now don't be this cruel again you hear me?!