Reviews for As The Page Turns
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
You seriously write the best angel fanfics
mendenbar chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I am reading Angel fics from the last (earliest) forward and came across this. You have done quite a nice job with the personalities involved and made a very believable story out of it.
APRICOTperson chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
wow! that was really quite amazing!

i think you captured the characters perfectly!

good stuff :D
Jabberwalk chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Wow. That was great! My favorite part was the passage from Angel's journal. That seemed like a perfect writing style for him, a bit dramatic and poetic and very in character.
Izzy4 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Loved it. Well written and in character. Well done.
caroldpb chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I think that was one of the best Angel storys I have ever

read. I would of like to see more of Angel and Giles.

Grate writen.
Kimmers chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
read this one read this again and love it

from Kimmers
sabrina chapter 1 . 9/24/2000
Excellent reading, well written, and a very enjoyable story.
Dusty chapter 1 . 9/24/2000
The interactions between Cordelia and Angel were fabulous. This is a very well written story.
fan in fl chapter 1 . 7/17/2000
it was quite interesting but i don't think that giles would snap at angel all that much. BUFFY AND ANGEL 4ever!
girly chapter 1 . 7/14/2000

Jenn chapter 1 . 6/26/2000
I loved this story. It was true to the characters personalities. Clever. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
AngryhippyXer chapter 1 . 5/12/2000
i loved your story, it was really good . I have always wanted to see Giles and Angel get into a fight. it was a long time come . keep up the good work.

AngryhippyXer ...

LJC chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Wonderful tale! You did an excellent job capturing the voices of all three characters, particularly Giles. And the scenes between Giles and Angel discussing the events of "Graduation" were excellent. Thouroughly enjoyable, and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Gabrielle chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
This was a very nice story. I was a little worried at first, because the characterization of Cordelia didn't seem quite right, but it got better as the story went on. And every time you mentioned Doyle, I got teary eyed. You mixed up his name though. Francis was his middle name. Still, a good story.