Reviews for Heard Your Voice
annadryer96 chapter 44 . 10/17
Why did you stop the story? Please finish!
Kai chapter 44 . 8/27
PlllleeeeeeAse update
InfiniteRing chapter 11 . 8/22
this is literally a "fuck you" to alleigent
FA chapter 27 . 8/17
Great story :) I enjoyed reading this version. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
InfiniteRing chapter 1 . 8/15
i am already sobbing
Eunice339 chapter 44 . 7/18
WOW! Thank you for this story. I love it. It should be Allegiant Pt 2 in the movies :) The first couple chapters seemed a little rushed, but I loved your concept and the plot so stayed with it and really glad I did. Looking forward to reading more as you publish it.
Tiffani1496 chapter 44 . 6/13
Please update! I love your story and need more!
DivergentLover46 chapter 44 . 6/9
Is this the end or is there a sequel? Its really good and I really enjoyed it. I hope it continues in some form.
Update this! Please! For the love of all that's holy! It's too good! Update!
anonomys chapter 44 . 5/30
You are an amazing writer! Although you could describe where you story takes place, your stories are still amazing! I love how you develope the characters in your stories, keep writing please!
Takesmehome chapter 1 . 5/26
I really love your story, I think it might be an official book to end this perfectly !
bpaulus chapter 44 . 5/18
That's cute that she got her memories because of the Ferris wheel! I'm so happy for them! But can't wait to find out what happens next!
bpaulus chapter 40 . 5/18
Holy hell, she's lost her memory jeez hopefully Peter doesn't do anything stupid! I hate that jerk! And gosh this must be hurting Tobias.
I really like this and can't wait to get to the answers for why it's all happening.
Pughtwins chapter 44 . 4/20