Reviews for Heard Your Voice
anonomys chapter 44 . 5/30
You are an amazing writer! Although you could describe where you story takes place, your stories are still amazing! I love how you develope the characters in your stories, keep writing please!
Takesmehome chapter 1 . 5/26
I really love your story, I think it might be an official book to end this perfectly !
Congrats
bpaulus chapter 44 . 5/18
That's cute that she got her memories because of the Ferris wheel! I'm so happy for them! But can't wait to find out what happens next!
bpaulus chapter 40 . 5/18
Holy hell, she's lost her memory jeez hopefully Peter doesn't do anything stupid! I hate that jerk! And gosh this must be hurting Tobias.
I really like this and can't wait to get to the answers for why it's all happening.
Pughtwins chapter 44 . 4/20
; )
kknadal1268 chapter 44 . 4/17
This is such a good alternate ending! I maybe would like to see a few chapters from Tobias' perspective; I just think that would be really interesting, but you have sucks clever idea here! I can't wait to read he next chaptEr! Please update soon :) happy writing!
Barbs Odair-Eaton chapter 24 . 4/16
It's the best story post-allegiant that I've ever read ... ️️️️️️
divergentFREAK24 chapter 44 . 4/16
That. Was. Like... Amazing and beautiful. *wipes pretend tears*
Wow this is good you have to keep going... You can't leave us hanging... I'll sue you lol just joking... Soooo good you have a great thinking brain. Keep writing Four Tris BC you are so awesome at it.
AFourAddict chapter 22 . 4/15
My favorite chapter, now. Tobias is back! :-D
Windchimed chapter 44 . 4/14
I'm glad she got her memories back!
AFourAddict chapter 13 . 4/14
Oh, such a sweet chapter...Four is so awesome!
AFourAddict chapter 9 . 4/14
I'm really getting into this! Great job!
Bamcn24 chapter 44 . 4/14