Reviews for Heard Your Voice
U should write more! I love this story
This is really good i love that u continued the story from after alligent and that tris is back alive! Continue writing
f4ngirl46 chapter 1 . 4/25
Read this offline on the app, so I wasn't able to review. But now that I've read all chapters, I just wish there were much more! I'm probably (what am I talking about, most definitely) gonna read all your divergent Fanfics, so please update this one soon! I really really love it! I was up at 3am, because the dog I'm 'dog'watching wouldn't leave my bed, and also because I was reading this story up until that long. Please update soon! I enjoy this fanfic so much!
BAMAgirl85 chapter 47 . 4/15
Oh I've missed this story. I'm so happy you are back on track. I hope they figure out this mystery!?
Sunny2Rain chapter 47 . 4/14
Glad to see they know how to take care of each other despite the unknown. Interesting take on Al when Tris figured out a way to indirectly communicate to him. Thanks for the update.
Ryebread15 chapter 47 . 4/14
Looking forward to the next chapter :)
enj412 chapter 47 . 4/10
So glad you are updating this again. :)
Eunice339 chapter 47 . 4/10
Liked how Tris dealt with Al using the values of Dauntless to send him the right message this time. I like how you're giving Tris different perspectives on the past. It's like the memory serum going out was not such a bad thing afterall.
cjgwilliams chapter 47 . 4/10
Nice chapter! I always thought Dauntless woukd be the place they describe without Max and Eric's corruption.
Eunice339 chapter 46 . 4/7
Short but a "sweet Tobias" chapter...Can't wait to see where you take this.
Eunice339 chapter 45 . 4/7
Thank you so much for your update. I have missed this story and am so happy that you resumed writing it. Thank you for the lemon btw. Looking forward to reading on.
enj412 chapter 46 . 4/6
So sweet how much love and affection they share. I hate Evelyn even more than I did before. She left her child on his birthday!? Please update soon.
cjgwilliams chapter 46 . 4/6
Yay! Another chapter! I'm hoping the next will be quick too haha
Bamcn24 chapter 45 . 4/6
Yeah, a chapter update!
mosuzmartian chapter 2 . 4/6
I'm new to this story. this chapter floored me. I'm intrigued! great job