Reviews for Heard Your Voice
Hooda chapter 40 . 3/16
so... is this the end? because seriously, this is so good of a story. please tell us the journey tris takes to remember her memories because we never saw it with Tobias in his POV and I want to know what its like so please keep writing!
Hooda chapter 39 . 3/16
is she... is she remembering like he did? slowly? and then a whole trigger? how is four not freaking out? ok please make this internal fangirl pain go away because I'm listening to "I need you" by M83 and UGHHHHH so sad!
Hooda chapter 38 . 3/16
Wait, was Four wiped or is he playing along? WHAT IS HAPPENING?
Hooda chapter 37 . 3/16
NOOOOO!
Hooda chapter 4 . 3/15
Pughtwins chapter 40 . 2/23
; )
Bamcn24 chapter 40 . 2/23
Wonderful update
Windchimed chapter 40 . 2/23
I'm excited to see how Tris reacts to what Tobias tells her. I like how you handled her reemerging memories, and it was interesting to get a glimpse of Tobias' POV from early in the story.
ChrislynRaven chapter 40 . 2/23
Wow intense but great chapter!
ViolinLovely chapter 40 . 2/23
Please update soon!
Pughtwins chapter 39 . 2/22
; )
Anna chapter 39 . 2/21
I like this chapter.
divergentFREAK24 chapter 39 . 2/20
Boo ya! First memories are remembered!
ChrislynRaven chapter 39 . 2/20
YESSSS! tris is getting her memories back :) Some how I feel David is not going to be too pleased with that :(
bahrfamily chapter 39 . 2/20
I love how her attraction to him is totally throwing her off, and I love how he's figured out what's going on and is working to help her remember. It kind of makes me want to hear the first few chapters from his POV, to know what was going on with him when he didn't remember her. Thanks for the update, I'm still loving this story!