Reviews for Heard Your Voice
isis771 chapter 47 . 5/5
Can we expect a resumption of writing? Because the story is really great. I would like to know the end as you imagined it
isis771 chapter 18 . 5/4
Eric is back too.
isis771 chapter 15 . 5/4
Max was already there yet he died also so it means that Eric will also come back? The parents of tris?
velosewer chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
I like this turn of events:)
reppinda5o3 chapter 47 . 11/4/2016
OMG one of the best Divergent fanfics ever. Please continue
Devoted to The Mayor chapter 47 . 8/28/2016
noooo its done plz update, best story ever!
Mtg526 chapter 47 . 8/5/2016
I'm enjoying your story. I hope you find yourself writing again soon. I'd love to know what the Bureau is doing!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/28/2016
I had to stop reading because of being in nursing school; but when i picked back up on chapter 29 and saw that you had updated it this april i was so happy. I enjoy reading your writing so much!
Guest chapter 47 . 7/7/2016
U should write more! I love this story
Guest chapter 35 . 7/7/2016
This is really good i love that u continued the story from after alligent and that tris is back alive! Continue writing
sydneymarania chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Read this offline on the app, so I wasn't able to review. But now that I've read all chapters, I just wish there were much more! I'm probably (what am I talking about, most definitely) gonna read all your divergent Fanfics, so please update this one soon! I really really love it! I was up at 3am, because the dog I'm 'dog'watching wouldn't leave my bed, and also because I was reading this story up until that long. Please update soon! I enjoy this fanfic so much!
BAMAgirl85 chapter 47 . 4/15/2016
Oh I've missed this story. I'm so happy you are back on track. I hope they figure out this mystery!?
Sunny2Rain chapter 47 . 4/14/2016
Glad to see they know how to take care of each other despite the unknown. Interesting take on Al when Tris figured out a way to indirectly communicate to him. Thanks for the update.
Ryebread15 chapter 47 . 4/14/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter :)
enj412 chapter 47 . 4/10/2016
So glad you are updating this again. :)