Reviews for Color Wheel
Lovely Loveless 6676 chapter 8 . 1/25
Close to the end you missed the o in to. "I turn to- Estelle, who has that familiar look in her eyes."
I love the story and cant wait to read more! I hope you drop this, many of the stories I've read have been dropped and they where so good too!
MCRDanime chapter 8 . 1/16
Please continue. update soon!
AllSpark Princess chapter 8 . 1/16
If Tina's using her fists to fight, how about using artes similar to Jude's from the Tales of Xillia game? Please update this as soon as possible.
AnimeGmr101 chapter 8 . 1/16
She's still a badass! YAY!
Memu chapter 7 . 1/8
This is pretty good. C: can't wait for next chapter
AnimeGmr101 chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
It's fine, I really love your story, it makes me go through the game again, only more as an anime series.
Kurotiger chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
I'm looking forward to the next chapter, hope to see Rita in her glory lol

Till next time.
AnimeGmr101 chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
I have a few. For one arte, I have one called Earthbound. Tina has to punch the ground and make a circle of stalagmites surround her in a short distance.

Another I have is Dark Wave. It is a charge Arte so she could be vulnerable when using it. A big black sphere surrounds her fists or foot and if the attack misses, there is a shock wave that huts instead. The downside is that it needs to charge.

The other one is Pulse. The downside to this one is that it can easily miss it's target. If it fails, Tina could get seriously injured or paralyzed. It uses wind so you can do whatever.

My last one is Shining Angel. It uses the light attribute. The downside of this Arte is that you could be vulnerable from the sides and back. It involves Tina having to use her martial arts to use them in a great speed, kinda like Yuri's Dragon Swarm, only no sword.

Her Burst Artes are: Shining Nine-Tails. This attack uses the following elements: Light, Dark, Earth, Wind. Their directional aim is up to you.

Her Mystic Arte...Angelic Dragon. You can do whatever with this move, but I have no idea how to describe it. Maybe have Tina grow angel wings and she attacks in unpredictable directions.

I hope these are alright. I love your new chapter.
Beetlebugblues chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
I'd REALLY like to read the next chapter! Merry Christmas & Happy new year! :)
happy smile chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Yay! love this story. please wrire more!
Forget Me Not chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
I freaking love u! Keep updating or I'll die!
AnimeGmr101 chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
I can help but I have a few questions.

1. Does she use a specific element?

2. Does she also need a Burst and stick Arte?

But this is reallygood. I officially ship Yuri x Tina!
SugarHoney91 chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
I love the story! And I love the skits! Can't wait for the next update!
notloggedin chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
I love your extras! Keep main more!