Reviews for Color Wheel
Kurotiger chapter 5 . 1/4
I'm looking forward to the next chapter, hope to see Rita in her glory lol

Till next time.
AnimeGmr101 chapter 6 . 1/3
I have a few. For one arte, I have one called Earthbound. Tina has to punch the ground and make a circle of stalagmites surround her in a short distance.

Another I have is Dark Wave. It is a charge Arte so she could be vulnerable when using it. A big black sphere surrounds her fists or foot and if the attack misses, there is a shock wave that huts instead. The downside is that it needs to charge.

The other one is Pulse. The downside to this one is that it can easily miss it's target. If it fails, Tina could get seriously injured or paralyzed. It uses wind so you can do whatever.

My last one is Shining Angel. It uses the light attribute. The downside of this Arte is that you could be vulnerable from the sides and back. It involves Tina having to use her martial arts to use them in a great speed, kinda like Yuri's Dragon Swarm, only no sword.

Her Burst Artes are: Shining Nine-Tails. This attack uses the following elements: Light, Dark, Earth, Wind. Their directional aim is up to you.

Her Mystic Arte...Angelic Dragon. You can do whatever with this move, but I have no idea how to describe it. Maybe have Tina grow angel wings and she attacks in unpredictable directions.

I hope these are alright. I love your new chapter.
Beetlebugblues chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
I'd REALLY like to read the next chapter! Merry Christmas & Happy new year! :)
happy smile chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Yay! love this story. please wrire more!
Forget Me Not chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
I freaking love u! Keep updating or I'll die!
AnimeGmr101 chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
I can help but I have a few questions.

1. Does she use a specific element?

2. Does she also need a Burst and stick Arte?

But this is reallygood. I officially ship Yuri x Tina!
SugarHoney91 chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
I love the story! And I love the skits! Can't wait for the next update!
notloggedin chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
I love your extras! Keep main more!
AnimeGmr101 chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
So awesome! Your really accurate about this.
SugarHoney91 chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
I'm having trouble sleeping and was so happy to see this was updated. It saves me from just lying there staring into the dark.
Karol is asorable! And I'm kind of curious how your OC will get along with Rita. I'm thinking that those two might butt heads alot. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
Thanks and now I'm going to try and catch some Z's.
SugarHoney91 chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Yay! I thought you had given up on this story. I like Tales of vesperia and it's hard to find a good story in this section, specially with a OC. I don't know how this will go, but so far BRAVO!
AnimeGmr101 chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
I LOVE THE STORY! I love Tales of Vesperia so much. Hope you update soon.
Wyxlan Lonestar chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
An interesting and funny story that I've found. I like it so far so I'm gonna keep an eye out for this one. Good job on these chapters.
hi chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
im going to be really sad if there isn't more chapters