Reviews for Adrian Romanov
Ebenbild chapter 21 . 7/10
Nice story, even if I w's a little disappointed that Dumbledore was dead when Adrian came to England. Of course, in canon he would also have been dead at that time but I still would have liked to see his reaction to Adrian. xD
Still, I liked the rest very much, especially SHIELD's reaction about the news that Natasha has a son and later Adrian's pranks... together with Clint... against Phil... and then Loki...
Will this story still continue? It isn't marked as finished but it feels as if there's just the last chapter (wedding) missing.
Well, anyway, thanks for sharing.
Ebenbild
Traveler301 chapter 21 . 7/9
A great story. You have given me much enjoyment. Got to go check out your other stories.
Thanks and Later,
Ron Pate
Umbra.Venator chapter 21 . 7/8
Bloody awesome story, looking forward to the next chapter :)

Keep up the epic work! :)
T51b Moridin chapter 21 . 6/15
Honestly that was a beautiful and rather funny ending to the story. Enjoyable. Great work.
T51b Moridin chapter 20 . 6/15
Gotta love it when family teases family about girl friends and boy friends.
T51b Moridin chapter 19 . 6/15
Wait so. Doesn't that mean that Adrian is part Jotun? Just thought about that. So like super ice magics ye?
T51b Moridin chapter 18 . 6/15
Yep as I thought he doesn't have any big fire power.
T51b Moridin chapter 17 . 6/15
Love how Hulk and Adrian went to the top of the helicarrier to fight for fun. Always good. Me thinking Adrian needs a good hammer of his own with lots of fun enchantments and stuff like mjolnir so he can have fun with hulk more often. Sharp implements hurt ya know.
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 6/15
That shit about fury's baby pictures. So good. Ya know the one thing everyone forgets is that Fury was originally a white guy who got body switched to a black guy to make marvel more ethnic friendly. Go figure.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 6/15
NOm. All I gotta say here.
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 6/15
Except by humans who can make remake the tessaract via Science and magic. Talk about a moment of shock when he learns that one.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 6/15
Those magical contracts were always annoying as hell.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 6/15
Ah Moody. He is right pissed and happy to have Adrian here. Snape deserved that shit. I honestly don't understand how the school of Child Abuse and Rampant Neglect is even still open. Honeslty.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 6/15
Gotta love it. The interaction with his adopted Grandmother was rather refreshing.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 6/15
Well at least they will both at some point get a good fuck. And Adrian is a virgin as far as we are aware. The jokes just keep coming its rather hilarious.