Reviews for Adrian Romanov
T51b Moridin chapter 21 . 6/15
Honestly that was a beautiful and rather funny ending to the story. Enjoyable. Great work.
T51b Moridin chapter 20 . 6/15
Gotta love it when family teases family about girl friends and boy friends.
T51b Moridin chapter 19 . 6/15
Wait so. Doesn't that mean that Adrian is part Jotun? Just thought about that. So like super ice magics ye?
T51b Moridin chapter 18 . 6/15
Yep as I thought he doesn't have any big fire power.
T51b Moridin chapter 17 . 6/15
Love how Hulk and Adrian went to the top of the helicarrier to fight for fun. Always good. Me thinking Adrian needs a good hammer of his own with lots of fun enchantments and stuff like mjolnir so he can have fun with hulk more often. Sharp implements hurt ya know.
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 6/15
That shit about fury's baby pictures. So good. Ya know the one thing everyone forgets is that Fury was originally a white guy who got body switched to a black guy to make marvel more ethnic friendly. Go figure.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 6/15
NOm. All I gotta say here.
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 6/15
Except by humans who can make remake the tessaract via Science and magic. Talk about a moment of shock when he learns that one.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 6/15
Those magical contracts were always annoying as hell.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 6/15
Ah Moody. He is right pissed and happy to have Adrian here. Snape deserved that shit. I honestly don't understand how the school of Child Abuse and Rampant Neglect is even still open. Honeslty.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 6/15
Gotta love it. The interaction with his adopted Grandmother was rather refreshing.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 6/15
Well at least they will both at some point get a good fuck. And Adrian is a virgin as far as we are aware. The jokes just keep coming its rather hilarious.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 6/15
I wonder when someone will realize that Baldur and Amora are playing games with the throne.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 6/15
Punishing Thor...Good stuff. I like how this story is panning out. Its a good read and its not even Harry Potter considering he is literally not his parents son. Enjoying it quite a bit. Plus Loki always needed to cherish his kids instead of being a dick bag to everyone.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 6/15
His time amongst the Aesir has been going well so far at least. Well at least till the time Thor gets kicked out of heaven.