Reviews for Adrian Romanov
Bronze chapter 21 . 6/1
First off, I'm not the least bit sorry that Dumbledore got himself killed through stupidity. Secondly, DAMN good story! I just had to read it nonstop till I finished it. It was one of the funniest Harry Potter stories I've read. So congratulations on a job very well done.
Bronze chapter 8 . 6/1
Now that's really very funny if you think about it. Thor IS by far the older of the two but Adrian IS the more mature. Thor IS somewhere around a thousand years old give or take a century or two. Adrian on the other is in his early twenties. Now Loki is closer to Thor's age and there can be no doubt that he is more mature then Thor. Of course Loki has stated at least twice in this story so far that he DOES NOT want the throne. But if Thor doesn't learn his lesson Loki may just end up with it much as he doesn't want it.
Bronze chapter 7 . 6/1
Bumblebore must really be having fits by now! Harry Potter never grew up to be abused by his relatives. He never attended Hogwarts or became Bumbleboore's pawn. He's had no real contact with the British magical world. Nor any type of contact with Voldemort. Then that whole magical marriage contract falls through. Bumblebore just can't catch a break.
Bronze chapter 6 . 6/1
Yet another Bumblebore plan down in flames. No gold for Molly and/or Ginny to get their greedy little hands on.
Bronze chapter 5 . 6/1
That's just what the Marvel Universe needs! The son of Loki working with Tony Stark! Two super geniuses working together. Will even Asgard be safe now?
Bronze chapter 4 . 5/31
wow! Talk about just the facts! Blunt and to the point. Not a damn thing more. There wasn't even a trillionth of a microgram of sugar in that! But at least Steve Rogers didn't break his way out into the modern New York city.
Bronze chapter 3 . 5/31
You just had to have Adrian spend several months with the X-Men, didn't you? Think of the line from the original Ghost Busters about dogs and cats living together. Now how about you arrange for Adrian to actually get some long term magic training? He's a powerful mage, warlock, sorcerer, wizard or whatever you want to call it.
Bronze chapter 2 . 5/31
Ship of the dead anyone? YOU DO NOT MESS WITH THE BLACK WIDOW'S KID IF YOU WISH TO REMAIN HEALTHY! I wouldn't be at all surprised if after this the Widow starts training Adrian to fight even better then he does now. maybe even drops the no killing rule till he's eighteen.
Bronze chapter 1 . 5/31
well that shoots Dumby's plans down in flames! But of course he won't stop trying to get Adrian/Harry into both Hogwarts and his power. I pity him if he should succeed. By the time he allows Adrian/Harry to leave, there may not be one stone upon another of the school.
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 21 . 5/17
I love it!
supert
harrysowl chapter 21 . 5/8
Now how to work in the second Thor movie and Ultron into the story
erik chapter 21 . 4/25
Cracking good story, well written and entertaining.
Terrenall.L.Black666 chapter 21 . 4/11
Please continue to write this story.
Wishfull-star chapter 21 . 3/2
this story is amazing I really cant wait for whatever happens next:)