Reviews for Adrian Romanov
Love2read23 chapter 21 . 8/23
Great story! Thank you for writing. And thank you for the happy ending for everyone.
Love2read23 chapter 17 . 8/23
I am so happy that Loki is not the bad guy here. Arathorn is an interesting addition to retain the oringal story line...somewhat. I love this family and collection of friends Adrian has.
Love2read23 chapter 8 . 8/22
I love how a teenager (is Adrian still a teenager? 19 right?) is chastising Thor. Who's the adult here?
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 21 . 7/17
This has been a very enjoyable story. I am sorry to see it end.
TimothyB chapter 21 . 6/27
I wish you would continue this story. It's so amazing and one of my favorite Avenger stories.
akuma chapter 4 . 5/21
Um, the Potters ARE related to the Malfoys... They're also related to the Blacks... Cissy is née Black when she married in to the Malfoy line thus Draco is related to Harry because of James's family line... An outcast Black married a Potter but was disowned, but by blood Draco and Harry are related in the Canon or sometimes in some Fanfic... They're basically cousins or distant cousins... Sorry, just wanted you to know for later stories...v*v''
Squishy4953 chapter 18 . 5/22
huh? he just...fell to his death?
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 21 . 5/18
Loved it, especially with the bit around Fury and his days of sportin the Fro. Keep up the amazing work and never let anyone get you down.
NabikiB chapter 17 . 4/15
I like this AU (and AU/ARs in general) a hellava lot better than the usual 'reads' I find. Thank you for being creative and a decent world-builder.
TheSilverDragon360 chapter 21 . 4/11
love it more chapters please
MattKennedy chapter 21 . 3/18
Fun story! :)
noel chapter 21 . 2/21
love to read more.
jessicariddle87 chapter 21 . 2/21
I absolutely love this story!
tpowe15 chapter 21 . 2/13
This is awesome! Hope you update soon!
Wolf-mistress chapter 21 . 2/10
I look forward to the next chapter.
1,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »