Reviews for Circumstances of an Unexpected Trio
Kyonomiko chapter 22 . 10/13
Sorry I dropped off on reviews. I was on a plane for most of this but I really enjoyed it. I'm so happy lily and Snape cleared the air a bit. He's so impossibly tragic. Moving on to second year!
Kyonomiko chapter 12 . 10/10
I wasn't sure if you'd keep Ron in the troll scene but I like how it came out
Kyonomiko chapter 8 . 10/9
Aww the kids are sweet. I'm glad Harry and hermione are worried about Draco. It's a shame they are separated but at least they have the parchment
Kyonomiko chapter 7 . 10/9
Alright we made it to Hogwarts! Excited to see your version of year one
Kyonomiko chapter 5 . 10/8
Nice trip to see ollivander. Time for a bit of reveal to our heros
Kyonomiko chapter 4 . 10/8
So I'm finally digging into your twisted cannon series and I'm really enjoying it so far! I have a long way to go to catch up to where you are currently but I can tell I'll love the ride!
Freedom chapter 22 . 8/9
"After all this time?"

Thanks for making me cry at half one in the morning.
And yes, up know you didn't make up that line. I still applaud you for using it and it's a great story. I’ll keep reading your stuff. Always
Freedom chapter 7 . 8/8
So is Ron in the story or is it extremely AU?

Great story!
Lupi-wolf chapter 22 . 7/12
I always wished Lily and Snape could have made up at some point. I think the conversation was well done, fixing this will take a lot of time.
mistressinwaiting chapter 1 . 7/8
this is pretty cool!
Cynder2013 chapter 20 . 7/3
Like Twister almost. Nice alternative lock.
Cynder2013 chapter 8 . 7/2
Awesome Sorting Hat song.
This story has completely drawn me in, good job!
The Viking Stranger chapter 22 . 6/21
Quite the interesting AU you got there, really backs up my option that Harry and Draco would be near brothers status if only he wasn't raised a bigot. Even if they didn't grow up together, they'd be closer than Harry and Ron in cannon I suspect ...

Anyway, I'm normally shying away from a Dramoine ship, but this one I can live with I suppose.

It did end in a not so great note but, you got me hooked.

I'll stay tuned and keep Watching.