Reviews for Circumstances of an Unexpected Trio
Fleiur chapter 3 . 5h
Draco Black. Odd. I don't know what to feeeeel 'cause you know, he's a Malfoy(always) kinda loving the change of D's last name. Hahaha. 'm starting to like the premise of your fic. :-)
Thamizhachi chapter 22 . 8/1
To be honest, up until this last part I was afraid that Severus could be a bad guy. Thank you so much...
Kelsey441 chapter 22 . 7/23
Actually, the one thing I don't understand is why Harry was put on the Quidditch team if the enemy didn't attack him there.
Kelsey441 chapter 22 . 7/23
So much work to write this! I'm excited to read more.
Kelsey441 chapter 19 . 7/23
I love how they're all involved!
Kelsey441 chapter 19 . 7/23
It's hard for me to buy Blaise hanging out with Hermione, Ron, and Draco, based on his comments on Ginny in canon. I'm interested to know why he's seemingly OK with it here.
Kelsey441 chapter 13 . 7/22
Hermione trying out for Quidditch may be the most bizarre thing I've ever read in a fanfic.
Kelsey441 chapter 9 . 7/22
I love that Draco wrote them. Man, I love Dracoeverything he could have been. There is not much in literature that I am more bitter about than JKR's future for Draco Malfoy.
Kelsey441 chapter 8 . 7/22
Oh, I guess he is famous. I guess I'm just not sure why, exactly.
Kelsey441 chapter 8 . 7/22
It's weird to think of a version of the story in which Harry has no scar and isn't famous. So interested!
Kelsey441 chapter 7 . 7/22
It's interesting to ponder how different in personality Harry might have been if he'd had a different childhood. It's easy to see how different Draco would be, but I do wonder if Harry would have been as strong and pure of heart. I guess I'll see how that plays out in your story.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 22 . 6/11
very cool story
I know okay chapter 4 . 5/24
Nice turn.
I know okay chapter 3 . 5/24
I can see why she'd want a different name.
I know okay chapter 2 . 5/24
Poor Draco. He isn't even old enough to understand what's happening.