Reviews for Circumstances of an Unexpected Trio
Soon17 chapter 22 . 4/22
Wow,I love your plot!Thanks~
Pat chapter 22 . 2/18
An interesting twist, that the obstacle course really *was* an obstacle course, for Auror trainees!
megzilla01 chapter 2 . 2/14
Dang it, you're not supposed to make us cry!
Fleiur chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
Draco Black. Odd. I don't know what to feeeeel 'cause you know, he's a Malfoy(always) kinda loving the change of D's last name. Hahaha. 'm starting to like the premise of your fic. :-)
Thamizhachi chapter 22 . 8/1/2016
To be honest, up until this last part I was afraid that Severus could be a bad guy. Thank you so much...
Kelsey441 chapter 22 . 7/23/2016
Actually, the one thing I don't understand is why Harry was put on the Quidditch team if the enemy didn't attack him there.
Kelsey441 chapter 22 . 7/23/2016
So much work to write this! I'm excited to read more.
Kelsey441 chapter 19 . 7/23/2016
I love how they're all involved!
Kelsey441 chapter 19 . 7/23/2016
It's hard for me to buy Blaise hanging out with Hermione, Ron, and Draco, based on his comments on Ginny in canon. I'm interested to know why he's seemingly OK with it here.
Kelsey441 chapter 13 . 7/22/2016
Hermione trying out for Quidditch may be the most bizarre thing I've ever read in a fanfic.
Kelsey441 chapter 9 . 7/22/2016
I love that Draco wrote them. Man, I love Dracoeverything he could have been. There is not much in literature that I am more bitter about than JKR's future for Draco Malfoy.
Kelsey441 chapter 8 . 7/22/2016
Oh, I guess he is famous. I guess I'm just not sure why, exactly.
Kelsey441 chapter 8 . 7/22/2016
It's weird to think of a version of the story in which Harry has no scar and isn't famous. So interested!
Kelsey441 chapter 7 . 7/22/2016
It's interesting to ponder how different in personality Harry might have been if he'd had a different childhood. It's easy to see how different Draco would be, but I do wonder if Harry would have been as strong and pure of heart. I guess I'll see how that plays out in your story.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 22 . 6/11/2016