Reviews for Hadrian Dracula: Rise of a Prince
narutouzumaki9718 chapter 12 . 6/3
Is this going to continue?
Edgy shit
ArLogan chapter 12 . 3/3
Ahh this was so good, I need more and like sassy Dracula please
x30303 chapter 12 . 2/28
I know you probably have had a few responses to this story in the past few years but is there any way you might be able to reaquire the muse to ever finish this story. I enjoyed reading what you have written on it so far and would love to see where you go as far as finishing it.
Uzushiogakure chapter 1 . 1/1
Well that's some friend isn't he, he takes his friends son change his name and denies him his birthright to replace it with his own
ReadingRage chapter 12 . 10/20/2017
Any plans to update, or has this been abandoned?
Vampireking40 chapter 12 . 6/29/2017
Well that was a great end to a chapter but what happens next. There is more to tell in this story and more chapters are needed. Dumbledore is a dangerous man and seems to think that every known death eater was under the imperious curse even through they were not.
Vampireking40 chapter 10 . 6/29/2017
I have to say I always enjoy reading the muggle company author come up with to say that Harry has ownership with, there is one company that he should always have ownership of and that is Grunning. through in this story he never had anything to do with the Dursley to own the company Vernon works for is always fun to see what a fat man would do if he learned his company was owned by his freaky nephew.
Vampireking40 chapter 8 . 6/29/2017
Well we all knew that would happen just as his father said it would. Harry father should have reveled to the incompetent minster of magic the mark that each of those men have on there arm.
Vampireking40 chapter 7 . 6/29/2017
Now that was great. Harry really put Malfoy and his goons in there place. Harry may face trouble after the holidays for what he did to the four snakes.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2017
Paragraphs. Ever heatd of them?
Ace Namizaki chapter 3 . 5/9/2017
I really enjoy the story however the way that you wrote it makes it difficult to read. I would advise that whenever a new person speaks or the previous person is done speaking create a new paragraph so that it is easier to read.
Redhorseman25 chapter 3 . 5/3/2017
The story would have been great. But the writing style is one you would find in book written before the 1960s. Harry potter mainly caters to the younger generation. I can only speak for myself but the writing style makes it extremely hard to enjoy what would have been a very good story.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/29/2017
Holy Christ dude, please break these page long paragraphs into actual paragraphs. It's torture to read. But you have decently good material.
RainRaven chapter 12 . 4/25/2017
I know it has been over a year since this was updated and I dearly hope you will decide to update it again. I really like it and it is one of very few that has been posted that has a Dracula spin to it, I have been able to find.