Reviews for Hadrian Dracula: Rise of a Prince
Vampireking40 chapter 12 . 6/29
Well that was a great end to a chapter but what happens next. There is more to tell in this story and more chapters are needed. Dumbledore is a dangerous man and seems to think that every known death eater was under the imperious curse even through they were not.
Vampireking40 chapter 10 . 6/29
I have to say I always enjoy reading the muggle company author come up with to say that Harry has ownership with, there is one company that he should always have ownership of and that is Grunning. through in this story he never had anything to do with the Dursley to own the company Vernon works for is always fun to see what a fat man would do if he learned his company was owned by his freaky nephew.
Vampireking40 chapter 8 . 6/29
Well we all knew that would happen just as his father said it would. Harry father should have reveled to the incompetent minster of magic the mark that each of those men have on there arm.
Vampireking40 chapter 7 . 6/29
Now that was great. Harry really put Malfoy and his goons in there place. Harry may face trouble after the holidays for what he did to the four snakes.
Paragraphs. Ever heatd of them?
Ace Namizaki chapter 3 . 5/9
I really enjoy the story however the way that you wrote it makes it difficult to read. I would advise that whenever a new person speaks or the previous person is done speaking create a new paragraph so that it is easier to read.
Redhorseman25 chapter 3 . 5/3
The story would have been great. But the writing style is one you would find in book written before the 1960s. Harry potter mainly caters to the younger generation. I can only speak for myself but the writing style makes it extremely hard to enjoy what would have been a very good story.
Holy Christ dude, please break these page long paragraphs into actual paragraphs. It's torture to read. But you have decently good material.
RainRaven chapter 12 . 4/25
I know it has been over a year since this was updated and I dearly hope you will decide to update it again. I really like it and it is one of very few that has been posted that has a Dracula spin to it, I have been able to find.
holliswalley chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
In the words of a particularly dim-witted cartoon character named billy: I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
Awesome story
Coru 32 chapter 12 . 8/26/2016
Love it thanks
selena chapter 6 . 8/23/2016
je voulais savoir c'est quel langue je n'ai jamais entendu parlée
Flying Chrissy chapter 12 . 5/24/2016
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
Jostanos chapter 12 . 4/10/2016
Except for a few 'Families' in magical UK...It is DOOOmed!
Why? Fudge and DUmB Le Bee!