Reviews for Captured
CaramelMonkPA chapter 17 . 1/2/2019
That was quite enjoyable! Thank you. I hope you will continue the story. Take care.
WeirdOddNerd chapter 17 . 11/22/2018
I only just found this story today, and I love it! I was wondering if you’re ever going to finish it? It’s amazing and I’ve never found one like this before.
Katie Lady 8 chapter 16 . 10/13/2018
I still love this story! I am eagerly anticipating more! Thank you for sharing your talents with us!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/23/2018
This is so cute and fun! I hope you finish it!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/31/2018
Where are you? You can't jump ship...this story is so great! More please!
Silver1226 chapter 17 . 4/12/2018
That was fantastic, I can't wait to read more 3
Guest chapter 17 . 3/29/2018
I have enjoyed what you have written thus far. Great story idea...Is it too much to ask that you continue to work on this story?
Why881992883840002882818839 chapter 17 . 1/2/2018
Hah! This is silly and totally ridiculous but all the more enjoyable for it. Thanks for writing it.
MarciKyle chapter 17 . 11/30/2017
Och this story is delightful!
Dezmela chapter 17 . 10/12/2017
Hi, I love it! It is funny and sweet and sexy all at the same time. I especially like their banter and all the funny situations. Had to look up french letter, so I'm learning something as well. I missed the last exclamation in this chapter thought, it was a good way to end the chapters for this fic. (I forgot what it is really called, but I mean how someone exclaims over something at the very end). I look forward to the next chapter! Regards, Dezmela
McKenzie Shea chapter 17 . 9/4/2017
I am absolutely loving this! Looking forward to what else you have planned for these characters!
alliwantisclairity chapter 17 . 6/28/2017
yessssss this is so good! I need more, I was so dissapointed when i reached the enddddd. wonderful job!
thepurplewombat chapter 17 . 6/13/2017
This story looks like so much fun. I never quite imagined Snape as a pirate but now I have the image...mmm
Katie Lady 8 chapter 17 . 5/8/2017
I'm so incredibly happy you have returned to continue this wonderful story! It's a great tale and I love the idea of Snape as a Pirate Captain. Your character building and your ability to build tension between the two is fantastic! I am really looking forward to reading more! Thank you for coming back and sharing your gift with us!
snivellivellus chapter 17 . 4/9/2017
I'm so glad you're back! This fix is as good as ever. Can't wait for the next chapters.