Reviews for Child of the Virus
isawdisboat chapter 1 . 6/16
Why am I crying
I'm going to imagine it is the same as COD:IW jump scene
Ambaire chapter 6 . 1/23
I love reading unique stories.
JollieHotDog chapter 4 . 6/24/2021
Why does every ff I read always has to have this theme music while the mc fights scenario? fudging cringe
JollieHotDog chapter 4 . 6/24/2021
Bruh, Who would be stupid enough to have those who can not fight fight pirates off?
JollieHotDog chapter 1 . 6/22/2021
g
Kelial chapter 9 . 4/7/2021
It always bugs me that no fanfiction authors use gravity in the ships in a weaponized manner. Boarders coming? Anywhere a crew member isn't standing, boom - 100x gravity pulses. Pirate puddles.
cdiago7 chapter 6 . 3/31/2021
That Sally scean brought a tear to my eyes.
Haqelle chapter 5 . 1/21/2021
I am loving this story so far. Really excited to keep reading and had to drop a white review to say how much I love what you've done with "Hackett out.* I am totally picturing him saying that every time he ends a conversation or leaves a room. It so damn hilarious.
AlphaKenny1 chapter 8 . 11/26/2020
Too much science mate, I can’t tell half the time what’s going on.
PrimeMegalodon chapter 8 . 3/24/2020
I like these things
PrimeMegalodon chapter 1 . 3/19/2020
Beautifully done
Exaliburr1201 chapter 3 . 12/23/2019
8/10 on Biology. 0/10 on physics. Basically every Prototype fics I have ever seen was Metazoa Metazoa Metazoa, which ignored pretty much 99.99% of all biochemical and metabolic diversity even just on Earth-what other kingdom in the entire domain of life that had a obligate requirement of fr***ing 8 out of the 20 proteinogenic amino acids that is found in every protein in every cell in all of biology just to survive? An inability of synthesizing practically every cofactor in central metabolism save for Lipoic Acid that was used only in ONE enzyme inside their mitochondria that isn't even obligately necessary (look up "Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Complex Deficiency" and see the example cases.)? A complete lack of secondary metabolism of any kind that even put their cousins, the True Fungi above them in term of genetic and metabolic diversity? C'mon, even your Opisthoknot ancestor could do better! Or . Or prettymuch any and all kind of non-metazoan life save for a certain parasites as we know it. Your Blacklight could do better...Just let your Character absorb and take a fev samples from a random bacterium. But you have apparantly ignored it...Which is sad.
And a whooping 2200 Kilograms of compressed biomass in a body that were meant to weigh only 70 kilograms? My physics center is screaming at me when I sees this figure popping out in front of my eyes... That implies a specific gravity of at least 31.42 which is higher than even Osmium, the densest material that can remain stable against spontaneously exploding as a shower of beta radiation and a ball of plasma hotter than the center of Jupiter. and wait, that was mostly made out of equimolar carbon/oxygen and hydrogen AKA Organic Compounds dissolved in Water? A quick calculation of electron fermi energy puts the energy contained in John's Biomass at a minimum of 12.6 MEGAJOULES PER GRAM... Or 25.27MJ/mol for carbon inside this matter...much higher than the bond disassociation energy of any chemical bonds as we know it...much less for any kind of chemical bonding that could hypothetically exist in Organic Flesh... my calculation suggests that this John would have exploded into a hot, glowing ball of plasma with a release of energy exceeding 27.803 TJ, or the equivalent of detonating more than half a kilotons of TNT the instant he somehow managet to appear with this much Biomass in his body...and couldn't have survived complete evaporation, disassociation and ionization even with his Viral powere in hand... not even the crow that revived Alex Mercer in the end of the first Prototype would be able to revive this "John" from the single atom...
mckertis chapter 12 . 12/10/2019
Ugh. Another retard that spends half the space to converse with his sycophants. Keep that shit on your fucking forum, you cunt !
mckertis chapter 10 . 12/10/2019
*sigh* Titanium is not some indestructible mythical metal. It's not Adamantium (tm). It's actually pretty damn soft.