Reviews for Child of the Virus
AlphaKenny1 chapter 8 . 11/26
Too much science mate, I can’t tell half the time what’s going on.
PrimeMegalodon chapter 8 . 3/24
I like these things
PrimeMegalodon chapter 1 . 3/19
Beautifully done
Exaliburr1201 chapter 3 . 12/23/2019
8/10 on Biology. 0/10 on physics. Basically every Prototype fics I have ever seen was Metazoa Metazoa Metazoa, which ignored pretty much 99.99% of all biochemical and metabolic diversity even just on Earth-what other kingdom in the entire domain of life that had a obligate requirement of fr***ing 8 out of the 20 proteinogenic amino acids that is found in every protein in every cell in all of biology just to survive? An inability of synthesizing practically every cofactor in central metabolism save for Lipoic Acid that was used only in ONE enzyme inside their mitochondria that isn't even obligately necessary (look up "Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Complex Deficiency" and see the example cases.)? A complete lack of secondary metabolism of any kind that even put their cousins, the True Fungi above them in term of genetic and metabolic diversity? C'mon, even your Opisthoknot ancestor could do better! Or . Or prettymuch any and all kind of non-metazoan life save for a certain parasites as we know it. Your Blacklight could do better...Just let your Character absorb and take a fev samples from a random bacterium. But you have apparantly ignored it...Which is sad.
And a whooping 2200 Kilograms of compressed biomass in a body that were meant to weigh only 70 kilograms? My physics center is screaming at me when I sees this figure popping out in front of my eyes... That implies a specific gravity of at least 31.42 which is higher than even Osmium, the densest material that can remain stable against spontaneously exploding as a shower of beta radiation and a ball of plasma hotter than the center of Jupiter. and wait, that was mostly made out of equimolar carbon/oxygen and hydrogen AKA Organic Compounds dissolved in Water? A quick calculation of electron fermi energy puts the energy contained in John's Biomass at a minimum of 12.6 MEGAJOULES PER GRAM... Or 25.27MJ/mol for carbon inside this matter...much higher than the bond disassociation energy of any chemical bonds as we know it...much less for any kind of chemical bonding that could hypothetically exist in Organic Flesh... my calculation suggests that this John would have exploded into a hot, glowing ball of plasma with a release of energy exceeding 27.803 TJ, or the equivalent of detonating more than half a kilotons of TNT the instant he somehow managet to appear with this much Biomass in his body...and couldn't have survived complete evaporation, disassociation and ionization even with his Viral powere in hand... not even the crow that revived Alex Mercer in the end of the first Prototype would be able to revive this "John" from the single atom...
mckertis chapter 12 . 12/10/2019
Ugh. Another retard that spends half the space to converse with his sycophants. Keep that shit on your fucking forum, you cunt !
mckertis chapter 10 . 12/10/2019
*sigh* Titanium is not some indestructible mythical metal. It's not Adamantium (tm). It's actually pretty damn soft.
mckertis chapter 6 . 12/10/2019
I was mildly interested...then the dumb jokes started.
babiloniaolimpo chapter 3 . 12/4/2019
Si ya no tiene interés por el sexo entonces tiene una vida un poco aburrida.
babiloniaolimpo chapter 2 . 12/4/2019
Está historia podría ser interesante.
tyry95 chapter 27 . 12/12/2018
I think it had a lot of problems, but I still read it to the end. Major lack of morals for one thing - sure, it's expected for John, but the Loa were willing to genocide whole planets even though I'm sure they could've been saved with time. It's like every character has the same sociopathic personality and no one ever questioned it.
Mr. Fluffymuffin chapter 8 . 10/31/2018
There’s something satisfying about the Loa learning and growing
Aqualotic chapter 22 . 12/12/2017
Erratic too. One moment you're here, then you're thousands of light years away. Many things are rushed too like how Shepard and Liara got together. And it's Shepard. Not Shepherd.
Aqualotic chapter 22 . 12/12/2017
Soooooo CONFUSED that it's not even funny anymore.
Mirrors Cracked And Broken chapter 26 . 7/25/2017
John and Tali are so cute!
iwillnottellasoul chapter 27 . 6/24/2017
This was a very good fic.

Enjoyable, very much so.

I wanted to leave a comment, even though this is done, because you did ask for reviews.

I would like you to know most of the technical things you talked about felt preachy, but only because I knew what it was beforehand. But not the parts explaining the shifting or the virus! That made your chapter fighting Cerberus actually tolerable. Fighting and action scenes like that usually bore the snot out of me. The explanations were the only reason I didn't skip it!

The flying spaghetti monster as an actual religion baffles me, since I know the origin of it, and why exactly it was founded. But my wife is a practitioner, so I say nothing. Happy wife, happy life, etc. So the Dune thing actually being what stopped John was a joy to me.

Now to check out your other fic. I hope I like it as much as this. I have high hopes! Especially since I never played any of the games this fic was based on!