Reviews for Child of the Virus
dvilleza chapter 26 . 7/25
John and Tali are so cute!
iwillnottellasoul chapter 27 . 6/24
This was a very good fic.

Enjoyable, very much so.

I wanted to leave a comment, even though this is done, because you did ask for reviews.

I would like you to know most of the technical things you talked about felt preachy, but only because I knew what it was beforehand. But not the parts explaining the shifting or the virus! That made your chapter fighting Cerberus actually tolerable. Fighting and action scenes like that usually bore the snot out of me. The explanations were the only reason I didn't skip it!

The flying spaghetti monster as an actual religion baffles me, since I know the origin of it, and why exactly it was founded. But my wife is a practitioner, so I say nothing. Happy wife, happy life, etc. So the Dune thing actually being what stopped John was a joy to me.

Now to check out your other fic. I hope I like it as much as this. I have high hopes! Especially since I never played any of the games this fic was based on!
AddictedDucky chapter 11 . 6/14
So John is a Reaper now? It was nice touch to enslave TIM, but deleting memories of Hacket and co. seems like overkill to me. How can John know, that only those specific 25 people in room know about him? Wouldn't there be written reports of some kind on him?
Dunno, it seems to me John is going only for quick fix. Welp, he got army of cubes on his side sooo...
jorie.nwachukwu chapter 16 . 6/11
Could you make a RWBY crossover, please? I can only imagine what John would do with dust, aura, and possibly grimm DNA ('cause Alex has been able to consume grimm in the RWBY universe).
Hexenbiest chapter 27 . 3/31
Oh my god. This was BY FAR one of the greatest fics I've ever read.

The attention to detail alone, OMFG! I Loved It.
Your explanations were fantastic! Your story was excellent!
I LOVE your character 'John'.

I wish I could express how much I enjoyed this more, but my mind is still groggy as I have to get ready for work . . . .

Well, once I get off work, 'A Wizard and his Viral Familiar' is next.
I'll be sure to comment as 'N0_Grimms_Temperance'

:-)
FractiousDay chapter 12 . 3/13
This is such a stupid story.

It started out well, but then rapidly degenerated into the sort of HFY you see all the time in ME. You, for some reason replaced Mercer with an SI who proceeds to do nothing of note that a human couldn't do in his place. Prototype has no effect on the story what so ever, and you've basically repeated the 'Ally with the Quarians, build Dyson spheres' storyline many other authors have, except this one's worse.

And the Turian Councillor's name is not 'Sparticus'. It's 'Sparatus'. One is a Roman slave who rebelled, the other is a alien. It's that sort of basic disrespect for the source material that brings the rest of the story down, as if the abysmal plot needed any help doing that
FractiousDay chapter 4 . 3/12
This chapter in particular was much more difficult to understand.
Fimconte chapter 10 . 3/4
Lazerhawk - Overdrive was playing while I read the combat scenes.
It fit perfectly.
10/10 chapter.
The romantic insanity chapter 13 . 1/24
Were all those Harry Potter references really necessary. Otherwise good chapter
Seems retarded. You could have told the exact same story using Alex. Your clone is a complete waste of space. It adds nothing.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2016
Oh fuck the collectors use blacklight!
Galeiam chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
Eh...It's a bit too whimsical and anti-climatic at this popint to give a fair review.

I'll wait until some plot hooks show up.
reinforced hell chapter 15 . 4/1/2016
Lol, Ghost in the machine!
reinforced hell chapter 14 . 4/1/2016
What role does PARIAH play?
reinforced hell chapter 9 . 4/1/2016
The Geth and Loa should be paired. I wonder what their children would be... HEPESTUS' grandchildren...