Reviews for Betrayal
emmalilly21 chapter 21 . 9/20
tony is so cute when he"s insecure like that
nebula-twice-kill chapter 21 . 9/16
I like it! Please update soon!
fariedragon chapter 21 . 8/29
Oh man love it can't wait for rest of avengers to show up
Skyla11 chapter 21 . 8/3
Your story is very interesting. And the idea of bringing Jor was brilliant! I can't wait for the rest of Loki's children to come along... The god too thinking of it. ;P Will he be one of the good guys?
Twiztedcj chapter 21 . 7/28
plz say ur still continuing this story
Drarrysgrl95 chapter 21 . 7/24
please finish this i was enjoying it so much i didnt even notice i was onto the last page
vh132 chapter 21 . 7/15
I like this story, thank you :) !
thehpfan123 chapter 21 . 7/13
I liked it. Please update soon. :)
Merlenyn chapter 21 . 7/4
So... if Jor is so sure that his brother(s) will show up at some point, how are they really going to do that? I could see Slepnir somehow getting away from Odin and the stables and escaping to Midgard and finding his brother Jor if he were to hear about him being in his humaniod form and living with a family of light elves and a human hero.. lol though that might not happen until after either the Thor storyline or not until after the Avengers storyline when Loki comes to Midgard to stir up trouble... he might return and let slip within hearing of Slepnir about Jor's living conditions on Midgard.

And what about Fenrir? He's supposed to be chained up with a sword through his muzzle in some uninhabited area far away from Midgard and Asgard I think... unless someone came by and set him free hoping he'd cause some mayhem and destruction, I'd expect Harry to have to mount a rescue mission, though someone would have to tell him where to find him... hmm...

Also, hoping Tony's trip to France goes ok. Though I think that's where the beginning of Iron Man 2 starts, right? With the trouble at a race track he goes to? Hmm... more excitement! And then Harry will have to help him deal with the poisoning from his reactor... that's gonna be fun... XP

But yay for being called a parent by the children! And Tony being happy but scared and Harry helping him. :) Looking forward to more story!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 21 . 7/3
This is great! Loved it so far! Can't wait to read what happens next!
Magi Silverwolf chapter 21 . 6/23
Your timeline is not internally consistent. I recommend checking all the dates that you mention, including ages.
Aliyae41 chapter 21 . 6/1
More please! 3
HiddenHero220 chapter 21 . 5/30
Tony should totally pick up a stray. I don't care if it's human, animal, or a god, I REALLY want him to come home with a stray. I could help you come up with one if you like.
wildcat1144 chapter 21 . 5/25
I'll wait for the rest patiently like I am with your other story *smiles*
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 21 . 5/20
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !