Reviews for Betrayal
Goddess Seshat chapter 18 . 15m
Great chapter.
Wonder what the creature is?
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 18 . 2h
I love it!
Pizza9612 chapter 18 . 2h
Oh my gosh! It's Jormungundr! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Starting to see Loki's influence.
DragonsDreamer chapter 18 . 3h
That was awesome. I love how you introduce Loki's son. Well done. Well done. There are so many cool and interesting elements to this story. Love it. Please keep up the amazing work.
Rin-s666 chapter 18 . 3h
An other great chapter :D
annette-ella chapter 18 . 3h
Good chapter
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 18 . 4h
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
Fullmetal Edward chapter 18 . 14h
A HP/GoT. Sold!

I'd vote for Harry/Joh or Harry/Robb as a pairing, that'd be so awesome! Maybe also a bit of Harry/Sansa but any of those would be brilliant!
Polished Silver chapter 18 . 16h
love your story was that Loki's giant snake kid helping Al back inside. If you like GoT/HP crossover I'd recommend The Difference One Man Can Make by joen1801. Because even though it F/M pairing the story is fascinating and looks like a great plot, I have a feeling though that it will be incredibly hard for the author to finish.
Deathe chapter 18 . 19h
Darn, i really wanted to know!
Great chapter!
mattdombast chapter 18 . 7h
Amazing Allen water lily fire
Darkhybrid chapter 18 . 7h
I'd love to read a HP/GoT crossover :)
Good chapter, btw
Arcticstar chapter 18 . 13h
What was that creature?! Problems she Allan not being able to see well. Not very much of Tony and Harry this time. (Is it Tarry or Hony?)

Keep Writing
Arctic
Salinia chapter 18 . 13h
Great chapter!
Can't wait to read more!
Angel-Hime-Chan chapter 18 . 15h
Is it one of Loki son? The world serpent? I regret to say but I don't remember his name.