Reviews for Betrayal
leesamantha767 chapter 23 . 6/3
please update soon! I love this story , its interesting and refreshing to read in an HP x Avengers crossover
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 4 . 5/13
I like this story so far, but Harry’s form sounds like a hippogriff, not a griffin. A griffin (alternatively gryphon) is half lion and half eagle, no horses involved.
APridefulSin chapter 1 . 5/12
nice
SilverRosehp chapter 23 . 5/11
Please update your story soon I absolutely love it and hope you continue it soon.
armydancer01 chapter 1 . 5/7
Oh my gosh this is so cute!
atw2162001 chapter 23 . 5/2
Please continue the story
Sylphrena33 chapter 23 . 4/24
This is really interesting. I'm really excited to see where this goes! Lots of changes from canon, and I'm excited to see how that impacts the future. I think this has a ton of potential, you should finish it! :)
lokyyt chapter 23 . 4/20
more please keep typing and please reply
DheeDixon chapter 23 . 4/13
please update soon. i love it!
917brat chapter 23 . 3/20
This sounds wonderful and I would love to read more of this please keep it up.
angelallie15 chapter 23 . 3/19
Love the story. I just want to point out on chapter 17 about quarter the way down, you said that is has been 15 yrs since Harry’s parents died? Isn’t Harry like 23-24 not 16? Then in the very beginning on chapter 18 you said that Hermione is 3 months pregnant then like 3 paragraphs later you say she’s 6 months pregnant. I just wanted you to know, I can’t wait to see what happens next
Sara The Lady Dalian chapter 1 . 2/13
I'm going to start this, even though it's not been updated in forever. Are you going to update these as you get to them?
Locket1 chapter 23 . 2/10
I've been binge reading tour works. i do hope this one will continue as i feel it's one of your better works. cheers
JasminSky chapter 23 . 1/25
awwww you got me hooked! please update this story I cannot wait to see how it is going forth!
queen-at-d-throne chapter 23 . 1/23
Captivating. I hope you continue this story.