Reviews for Shards
kitti chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
its weird but i love it (AND SPIKE)
Black-ice-fire chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Hey Rach,

Man, WHAT a good poem. Its really cool, and very spikey. I hope i can write up to level someday, but i've got maybe 12 more years to practice. :)

Thanks so much for commenting on my fanfi. I nearly died of shock when your comment was nice AND constructive (i believe that's the word for it.)

All will be revealed in time,

Liz
Mallory chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
I've got to say, I wasn't impressed. It seems like half the poem came from phrases used repeatedly in the show-I mean, "from beneath you it devours?" And "I am the big Bad Evil Spike" is hardly Shakespeare. Too short, and what was there wasn't enough.
Spike-the-Bloody chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
WHOO! that was great! spike the insane vampire...good times **points finger to ground and in British accent** From beneath you...it devours.
Angel Negra chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
They need to start paying you for all the awesome stuff you come up with. This is *so* Spike...
sita electra chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
It was a good poem, and very interesting the way it was writter. The ony thing that confused me, was the way shards was on top, and if you're gonna read if from left to right, would shards be read with 'I am'! LOL, anyway. Loved it! B/S all the way man!
deluvrian chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Cool. I read it forwards and backwards. Try backwards, it's fun! Read this guys, it's short and fun!