Reviews for Baby's Day Out
RukiYuki chapter 1 . 5/4/2020
aaaahhhh Congratulations kuon so happy for you and baby ren you're big bro soon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I see a new story coming into play. I love Ren and Kyoko. Their stories just make ya warm all over. Thank you so much and keep up the good work. Look forward to more from you.
meow322 chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
I just realized something. You included the characters from Love so life! No wonder the names were familiar
bernadithmae chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Can you for sequel for this, during the ti!e of Kyoko's pregnancy? Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
Yesssssss my two favorite mangas together ️
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
OMG THIS WAS THE CUTEST. Baby Ren wiggling his finger saying "No! Bad!" Kyoko is having a baby YAAAY! Man this was awesome
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Hahah the moment Kyoko said boyfriend Kuon starts jumping for joy, he's very much like a child
Dyanna-Katze chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I need more!
kyoko minion chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Excellent by the way I've read another manga that's caught my interest Gakuen Babysitters you should try it.
Vld chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Okay, that's official, I love you. Skip Beat is probably one of my favorite mangas (can't wait for volume 33 to be released here at the end of the month!) and while i don't like "Love so life" as much, i still enjoy it a great deal. I never would have thought of writing a crossover about these two!

Excellent! Too bad it's a one-shot, but... can't have everything, huh?
Yujiro101 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
It was so good! that I wished there was more chapters to read 3 I love the crossover that you did, it was literally cuteness-overloa 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
She's pregnant!
Myra Elysium chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
That was super cute :)
Gosia-Poland chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
No, no you can't live this that I must know, ok Kyoko is in pregnent and id the END no, please!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Omg so love this crossover! I love love so life so I can't wait for your fanfics for them!