Reviews for Gamer Wizard
reddir chapter 8 . 3/25
This has been a fun read, and better than most "Gamer" fics. Did you continue this elsewhere? Or maybe write other stories elsewhere?
DevilishMinx chapter 8 . 3/7
I have really enjoyed the story so far, But I guess I don't really like that he's losing skills/Spells just to get the Kinesis abilities.. He can no longer summon things, if he does not know the location because he gave up the Spell Accio.. "Spells" should be totally different category then the "Kinesis" abilities.. Like he aquire's those abilities by Mastering/combining different spells/abilities. But that's my opinion
faheem.sherwani chapter 1 . 2/26
nice chapter
First review of 2017!, also really sad this is over, hope your still in college Game Wizard or that you were able to graduate.
Master DK chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
now I'm sad that this seems to be a dead story..
D72 chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
FACT: Ponytails on dudes are lame, but this convention is widely adopted by fanon.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
God I hate this "allying with noble families" BS
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
This is dumb, the gamer power mind affecting trait makes people want to read books to gain skills (Ravenclaw) or jump head first into fights to gain exp (Griffindore), it makes no sense for a video game character to be "cunning", you don't gain levels from boring political intrigue (Slytherin)!
Charlie0925 chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
I am LOVING THIS AMAZING FIC, I just wish that there was more of it! ;o)
taxzombie chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
Sadly appears to also be a casual writer. Over two years without an update - put up the tombstone of dead stories.
Bakkughan chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
Do my eyes deceive me, or is this the beginning of Harry gaining Dynakinesis?
oneoddtodd chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
Why hasn't this story been updated? It's very easy to understand, and has a great story line.
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
Good story.
I hope you will continue this story.
Sefera chapter 8 . 8/14/2016
It was vary good, i would have liked to see it continued. I'm going to go look for something similar on Reddit now. Thanks for the idea to occupy my time.
Faery66 chapter 8 . 8/14/2016