Reviews for Bundle of Joy
xvm514 chapter 36 . 8/10
This was amazing. I almost finished it in one sleeping if only i dont have to work. Omg i dont know how i can move on from this. My Shenny heart
Savageverse chapter 10 . 5/17
Sheldons father wasn't a drunk, watch young sheldon
browneyedgirl41 chapter 36 . 3/22
I loved this story! Thank you so much for writing it.
So, the Shenny Brigade...seems like a kick off of the Shenny Squad I saw in some other fic. Other than biting someone else's idea, loved this chapter.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/23/2019
So let’s assume Penny was 30 when Carl was born. Thirty three years later, she’d be 63 and all the rest would be in their late 60s. That’s not that old! They’re just around retirement age, when most people are still healthy and ready to travel. You make them sound ancient!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/22/2019
Well, I wouldn’t call that a good reason. Maybe it sounds good to her when she’s emotional, but she’s being just as irrational as Sheldon here. You’ve kind of highlighted the worst aspects of each character.
Samantha g-c chapter 36 . 11/2/2019
It was amazing I wish I was a character in a story like this I cried and I laughed it was so good.
Marianne Codding chapter 6 . 1/6/2018
Great story! But why is Sheldon addressed as Dr. Cooper and Amy is Miss Fowler?
Chippers chapter 36 . 7/31/2017
Good characterization of the friends.
Kirmi chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
That was so good
Jaguarsolaris chapter 36 . 2/28/2017
just found your wonderful, emotional story. I've cried and said aw and very much picked penny's side. i'm glad you decided to go for a happy ending
rene3037769 chapter 9 . 2/3/2017
I went to the next chapter and then ended up coming back to post this review. On completed stories I normall wait until the end, but I just have to say that not only was this a great and very emotional chapter, but this is also shaping up to be a great story. I am going back to chapter 10 and I can't wait to see what happens.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 36 . 1/5/2017
Excellent story! You did a nice job and produced some quality writing.

The only thing I feel would have improved the story, was if there were a couple more chapters filling in the period after Carl's birth. But, otherwise nice job.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 17 . 1/5/2017
I thought the interaction between Sheldon and Penny was very sweet!

Good work, I think you did a good job combining an angst beginning with a reconciliation ending.
Platinum Blondie chapter 36 . 12/16/2016