Reviews for Project Life: The Final Presentation
Regina Bynum18 chapter 1 . 4/25
please keep writing this is soo good
Lol.
Mac chapter 1 . 3/22
I hope there's a chapter 2 after this.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/5
Oh my gosh, this was a hoot to read! I could not stop giggling; I could just picture it in my mind the scene(s) you set up. It is perfectly hilarious. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Prequel please!
CloudXLightning chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Noooo, I want more!
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
:)(: Oh wow..that was freaking brilliant. The twist at the end made me sooo happy. I like the build up to it. It didn't even seem like they were together. It seemed like Regina hated Emma and Emma enjoyed pissing Regina off. Perfect.
janemac24 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Hilarious and awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Awesome! More please!
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Oh my god I totally didn't see that coming at the end LOL. I thought they hated each other and had a high school rivalry or something. But it's even better rereading this knowing they're together LOL. Regina, still as snarky as always even in her teenage years HAHAH. Great story!
I Heart Regina Mills chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Hahaha...Awesome! And the twist at the end, Brilliant! Didn't see that coming, well done! I would love a sequel, prequel, any-quel for this if you decide to do it! This is so fun, actually, all your stories are so fun, love them very much! Thank you very much and eagerly awaiting more! :)
things4saleont chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
What great humour and awesome "with a twist" ending! Loved it.
JJ chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Please,please tell me there is a sequel coming in the future? Because, the humor and characterization is excellent
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
The ending was perfect!
queenreginapotter chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
(brokenevilregal)
this was perfect,i fell asleep before i could read it last night so it was the first thing i read in the morning,best way o start the day,loved the little twist is exactly how i would picture teenaged swen. Great fic,keep it up