Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
Ipscott chapter 27 . 23h
Great story. Thank you!
Just finished reading your amazing story . I truly enjoyed reading this storyline it was so good and are such a great writer. Thank you for writing this.
MajorisAngus chapter 12 . 4/4
Sé que es una historia de FF pero viene, no puede ser que en todos los hogares de a acogida fuera maltratada. La mayoría de esas familias si aman a los niños y ofrecen cuidado responsable. La imagen presentada es fuerte. Pongamos que fuera uno de los que tuvo, pero 4 de 6 esa es una imagen desagradable para la labor social de esas personas. Solo es un muy ruda.
CLHB chapter 27 . 3/7
Every time I read this story I smile! Thank you again for this wonderful story
JErnst chapter 12 . 2/26
I know she likes pain but can we pull her fingernails off then feed her to sharks ?
Pleasingjennifer chapter 21 . 2/27
Ya for the home team ! Momma Bear is in the house ! Now can we kidnap the blond zombie ?
Pleasingjennifer chapter 20 . 2/27
Can Taylor and Barney Dig a hole and fill her in with red ants ?
ZdSg chapter 21 . 1/4
U know it didn’t take the pain away but u know grace felt a whole lot better letting grace from the block out for a bit
vickiel2r chapter 5 . 11/28/2019
What else happened, needs to know more. So Elena was involved in her disappearance and Grace knows about her too.
vickiel2r chapter 4 . 11/28/2019
Ana has a secret worth looking into and Christian wants to know.
vickiel2r chapter 3 . 11/28/2019
A sub in a silver platter just for him, but has she changed? Why did she leave for Tennessee?
vickiel2r chapter 2 . 11/25/2019
Good start how already an experienced Ana in the bdsm lifestyle became his sub and Grey gets what he wants.
vickiel2r chapter 1 . 11/25/2019
Read a story of same title already just don't remember if this is the one. Good start anyway, Ana was CG's best sub that went away. He remember her anyway.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/16/2019
Do you not proofread? Do you not use spell check?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/16/2019
Good Lord. It's QUIET, not QUITE.
1,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »