Reviews for Smelly Orcs
gginsc chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Ah! The children from hell. And he asked for them!
Archangel Samuel chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Dear Levade,
Ultra adorable! I really love how Aragorn and Arwen's flirting is immediately broken up by "You're dead, you smelly orc!"
This is a really cute story. I like seeing Aragorn parenting young children. Good stuff!
Alfirineth chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This is a wonderful story. I am sure that many a parent has felt like this on occasion. :)

Just a couple of typos, (only one that actually confused me for a moment) The second sentence has a quotation mark at the beginning and not one at the end. So it took me a moment to figure out if he was actually telling a story to someone, or if it was description. The second one that I noticed was the last "Uncle Ro". C and l are just flipped. No biggie. :)

As a side note: I actually remember an discussion about whether my younger brother was older because his birthday came first. So it was really funny to hear it from Eldarion's mouth. It is stuff like this that make the characters seem real. Thanks for the fun read.
The Hare and the Otter chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Aww! :)
brankel1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I love it.
LadyMirielGelliam chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Your story made me chuckle! It's super cute. It reminds me of when my brother and I were little - he always insisted he was older just because he wanted to be in charge. :) I really love a lot of your stories; they always feel real and are very well written, and this one is no exception. Awesome job!

Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
(Fangirl squeal) I LOVE THIS! :) Aragorn is both wise and human. The children are truly children, and Arwen is wise, witty, and loving. Keep up the fantastic work!
Pipkin in the Grass chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Thank you for writing such a sweet, well-done piece!
aitchtee chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
You obviously know quite a bit about sibling rivalry! Lovely story thanks for posting.
EverleighBain chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Heehee... this was adorable! Aragorn at a loss as to how to handle sibling rivalry, and Eldarion sputtering and stumbling over eldest/oldest... and then of course that unexpected jab of bittersweetness when Aragorn wishes Halbarad was there to give advice. It made the piece more than just sweet and fluffy-it gave it a real nostalgia and a new depth. Well done, and thank you for sharing!

nosmaeth chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Hahh, this was incredibly awsome! It was well-written, I enjoyed the language, the credibility and the freshness of it! Absolutely lovely story! I bow to anyone who manages to write a believable, in-character Arwen! Congratulations and thank you! :)