Reviews for The Reluctant Chaser
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 21 . 4/3/2016
Cute story! Good work! Read it before but saw it in my favorites list and re-read it.
FanGirlJen chapter 22 . 8/1/2015
i love this, it's really sweet :D you should mark this fic as complete tho...
Guest chapter 22 . 5/21/2015
FANTABULOUS! sequel? PLEEEEEEEEASE?
Guest chapter 22 . 7/30/2014
This is a great story, but since the 5th book had not come out back then I saw some mistakes, Like the name of the girl Frank was dating, James and Lily got along, and all. But you made this in 2002 and updated it in 2005 so it does not count 'cause it's 2014 now. Anyway great job!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
Ttttttttttttt
Arkeisios chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
oh my god oh my god oh my god
this is my #1 story . THANK you for getting them together before graduation.
LilPotterfanfic chapter 22 . 9/6/2012
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! NO IT CAN'T BE OVER! WHA-WHAT... WHAT IM I GONNA CREEP ON NOO-O-O-O-O-OW?!
LilPotterfanfic chapter 19 . 9/6/2012
YES YESSSSS IT HAPPENED! LIKE BLOODY FREAKING HELL IT HAPPENENED! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSS!(please pardon my french) ;D
LilPotterfanfic chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
THIS IS THE MOST HACKING AWESOME THING EVER one true statement costs one cupcake, im sirius, send me a cupcake
of sporks and stars chapter 22 . 8/12/2012
I hate how this story is so addicting! Ive read it seven times now... You must think I'm insane!
sophieranier14 chapter 22 . 6/22/2012
Even though this story wasn't canon I still loved it! Good job! Sirius was absolutely perfect and I also really liked how you portrayed Frank. He was hilarious! The storyline with James's dad was also very interesting and fun to read! Oh, and I also loves how you wrote Peter. Just because he betrays them later on does not mean that he was a complete dolt who understands nothing and spends all his time eating. Once again, fantastic story! This was definitely the best AU James/Lily fic I've read!
thestaganddoe chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
Yule ball? Don't you mean Spring Ball. Yule ball is only for the tri wizard tournament
thestaganddoe chapter 17 . 4/25/2012
FRANK BELONGS TO ALICE AND NO ONE ELSE :(
PJHPSGfan chapter 22 . 4/9/2012
Well, this is like the fourth time I've read this, and I love it even more every dingle time! Thank you for this awesome fanfic.
PJHPSGHGMDBCfan chapter 22 . 3/2/2012
Thought i wouldn't like it but i do. Thanx so much.