Reviews for Legendary Prowess
PrincessFabala chapter 1 . 8/27
Cute and funny, I really liked this oneshot and maybe you could do a second chapter where Jaime does catch up to them.
Miss. WriteMe chapter 1 . 4/7
I think you should write more of Jaime and Brienne
cdoldaker chapter 1 . 3/13
Very cute, I liked it a lot. Wish it had actually happened.
Please continue this. Please. I'm begging you. Please. I really want to hear MORE about it
Devika chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Oh yes! Please more interactions. This is fantastic.
Alaster Boneman chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
this was a lot of fun in a good way you made me smile which is hard to do. just on a side note I never really believed Jaime having feelings for brienna in that way his sister has to tight a leash on him for that but I could see it happing its not one of my fav parings but I can see Jaime thinking about it. any who I liked this story.
Yours Alaster Bonmean
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Haha, this was so great! I loved this. Amazing work!
Honeyee chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This is epic! Haha I can imagine Jaime all flustered and running after Brienne and Podrick. Haha
silent12reader chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Lol. I like this! That scene is just too much. Like, geez. be together already! haha
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This makes me laugh so hard! :) Great one shot.
iamsammiej chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This was so funny and cute! :) I ship Brienne and jaime so much! And I forgot that pod was soo good in the sack ;)
mac-reye chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
hahaha I can so see Jamie panicking and chasing after them!
M7007 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Can you please continue this story? I love it, and really want to see where it could go.
TheAddictedWriterReader25 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Loooooved it!
Iceheart15 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I just loved that little metal battle Jaime was having about Podrick/Brienne! There really isn't enough emphasis on Pod's prowess.