Reviews for Titans Academy
featherheart4248 chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Love this story And also are you still taking OCs?
the unnamed one chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
My OC , if it's ok

Name: Hannah Leigh
Age: 14
Appearance: she has boy length hair, red, with blue and green steaks. Her eyes are navy blue. She is short.
Alias: Kanus Lupus, Lup for short.
Power: she turns into any kind off dog
Characteristics: quiet, only one person is known to bring her out of it though, her exact opposite, her boyfriend. She is insanely protective of him.
She was ten years old when she went with her parents tho a animal reserve. She was grabbed by a man, who injected something into her, her parents and the dogs present.

When she awoke she was a dog. Basically how she got her powers. She trained, by herself because sadly her parents did die.

Uniform, what looks like a ninjas uniform, but with pouches every single place possible. All black.

My other OC

Name: Devon Lucas
Age: 15
Appearance: black hair, green eyes. Tall
Alias: Shadow Knight (Knight)
Powers: he can touch a shadow and take control of whomever he wishes.
Characteristics: loud and annoying to everyone but Hannah. As insanely protective as Hannah.
He was raised with the powers, he didn't know how he had them. (They were forced on him by his biological dad when he was two)

Uniform, the same as Hannah's
KingOfShadowedOnes chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
OC Submission:

Hero Name: Wraith
Real Name: Derrick Shadstin
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: violit
Costume: grey and silver suit that covers most of his body grey base color with silver and black for detail and armor, black facemask on the full helmet.
Powers: Master Martial artist and prodigy in stealth, has the ability to phase his body from a corporeal to incorporeal.
Backstory: Born into a Well off family his father was a scientists in experimental demensional physics and a young Shadstin wound up caught in a machine leaving him with his power spending years as an assassin for the league he broke off flipping of Aul Gool on his way out.
Age: 17
duskrider chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Is it ok if I submit a OC or a couple if you need new heroes in training or villains after all you have to have new villains in Jump after all these years. Also I support the Jinx X Changeling
RoyallyRed chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
OC Submission:

Hero Name: Aphrodite
Real Name: Eva Sims
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Ice Blue
Costume: White, flowing Greek style dress. White sandals and a locket in the shape of a golden heart hangs around her neck.
Powers: She can read minds an has the ability to make people fall madly in love with her, a form of mind control you could say.
Backstory: She was a villain for a short time, but felt she needed to reform and use her powers for good.
Age: 16
Wykkyd970 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
If you are excepting oc's, then I hope you take mine into consideration. I'm just a humble fanfiction writer who is temporarily unable to log on. Anyway, here he is:

Real name: Terrance O'Malley
Hero name: XYZ (don't ask)
Height: 5'5
Weight: 132 lb
Hair color: shaved, formerly light brown
Eye color: grey
Personality: a joker, loves to have fun, views life as a game, and doesn't really care about his own safety. He is not afraid to speak his mind, and this can cause problems with other people. He loves food! Give him something to eat, and he'll eat it. He is, however, a mathamatical genius, and often likes to spend his time doing math.
Powers: peak-level agility, genius-level intellect, master of Brazilian jujitsu, equipped with a hoverboard, which he uses as transportation.
Costume: brown trench coat, black shirt and jeans, black gloves, black sleek helmet, covers entire head and face.
Backstory: nothing much, all people really know is that he's from the future, and he came here to escape from criminals. He decided to become a hero.
Likes: math, teasing others, thrilling adventure, flirting with girls.
Dislikes: having secrets kept from him, crime, watching others get hurt.

So, there he is.
Reavus chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
I like both chapters quite a lot actually. I'm not normally into OC's and stuff like that, but since I really do like the way you've written both BB and Jinx, I'll give it a chance. I'm pretty sure I had a smile on my face at one point when I was reading this last night so you should know that you guys are on the right track. :D

Of course you can improve the formatting in BOTH chapters (spacing and line breaks). I know a lot of people just upload ODT/text files or whatever so the formatting might not carry over perfectly but I really love the doc manager this website has, I've been using that but w/e, to each their own.
JP-Rider chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Here's my OC's you can use:

Galaxy Girl:
Name: Sally Winchester
Age: 16
Hair color: Blue with white streaks.
Eye color: Blue.
Ethnics: Tanned Caucassian
Country: London
Powers: The powers of shooting cosmic beams, gravity control, and telekinesis. She also gets powered by the sun.
Weakness: Knock out gas, or other beings with stronger cosmic powers like her.
Costume: A well fitting, skin tight, blue and white unitard with a black buckle belt around her waist, long big sleeves, white gloves, a domino mask around her eyes, and white thigh high boots.
Characteristics: Sally is born in London, as she's from a family of astronomers. She idolize Starfire, Supergirl, and Green Lantern as they are galactic heroes. One day, her parents experimenting on a galactic stone that fell onto the Earth. When Sally gets near it, the galactic stone transferred it's cosmic powers towards her as she gains the powers of the galaxy. Since then, she became London's protector as Galaxy Girl.

She is an easy going girl who thinks of others before herself, but when you make her mad, she will unleashed her cosmic fury. When she came to the academy, she has in instant crush on Changeling and sees Jinx as her love rival.
Emmeline C. Thornbrooke chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
I like the format Shadowrider97 has used better, because its more readable. Make sure to put a space between paragraphs, so it doesn't appear as one giant paragraph.
Emmeline C. Thornbrooke chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I really enjoy the writing style! Please keep it up! I can't wait to see who the OCs are.