Reviews for Mercy on the Undeserved
labroussard chapter 37 . 8/15
Loved this story. Perfect.
labroussard chapter 11 . 8/14
I'm loving this story. Can't wait to see where it goes.
scratchydaffodil chapter 30 . 6/25
Love your story enjoyed it more than the Thousand dollar Tan Line. Intriguing plot full of delightful twists and turn. Good character development you brought out aspects that other writers have not, aspects that make sense. But I had to ignore a couple of glaring mistakes. 1. What happened to Patrick, did they tell the FBI about him lying there needing an Ambulance? 2. Dick has a broken arm in a cast, even if it is only a green stick fracture they hurt like a SOB for a long time. (Broken mine several times) He could not have done some of the things you described in the story. During your excellent love scene it seemed to have disappeared completely from the story.
Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
C.Elder chapter 29 . 6/16
Hmmmm- it's been 7 months since you updated. And yet, you say you are aiming to post once a week. 7 months since the last post means it has been approx 29 weeks with no post.
What has happened to the once a week post?
C.Elder chapter 7 . 6/15
I agree that RT could have done a better job with what had become of Logan. Fighter pilot is so implausible- those guys have to be ice cool, with low blood pressure and slow breathing- like F1 racing car drivers; snipers etc. logan does not fit the profile at is incapable of sitting still; has the attention span of a gnat; and is constantly jumping up and down. And like all those jobs- absolutely no drinking and you have to not be driven by your emotions- all impossible for Logan. If it had to be military, then army would have been better suited.
C.Elder chapter 5 . 6/15
The dialogue is fine, so don't worry. And the story is great so far. I really liked Mac's part where she was thinking aloud about the death of Cassidy while watching dick asleep. Very eloquently written.
Dr.GG chapter 37 . 1/19
I've never even thought about Dick and Mac together, but you've made them work. And of course Veronica and Logan are just great together. I loved this last chapter, especially when V heard L's voice from behind. What a great ending and it certainly satisfied my LoVe shipping heart.
wbfanatic4eva chapter 37 . 1/11
I just realized I never finished this story! What an AMAZING epilogue! I wanted to see more of Mac, Dick, Logan and Veronica in Hawaii but this honestly was the perfect ending! Everyone was so happy and the hope for the future was amazing. I do hope you will consider making a sequel to this amazing fic! I'll definitely have to check out your next fic, I know it's LoVe but I do hope there is some MaDi moments in there too! You write them beautifully
Chinagirl18 chapter 37 . 12/18/2014
Man, finals got me like XP.

This story. Love it. Don't stop writing.

captainsapphire chapter 37 . 11/25/2014
Thank You for this fic! I totally loved it and this ending :) Looking forward to your next one :D
staceydc328 chapter 37 . 11/23/2014
The end was so intense that I have not quite come down from that! Very well written and the pace was quickly moving. I am looking forward to reading your next story! Thank you for sharing!
viki chapter 37 . 11/23/2014
This was an awesome story! I can't wait to read the next one. Yay LoVe
amandamary chapter 37 . 11/23/2014
Thank you for this story. It was so well done. I'll be waiting for the ff.
staceydc328 chapter 25 . 11/22/2014
Oh, my god is this chapter intense! I was going to wait to post until I caught up to where you had finished posting but after this chapter I needed a moment to catch my breath! I am liking this story. You are having a good mix moving back and forth between each mystery, though now it seems to be collapsing down into one mystery. You have been doing great and I expect the rest of the chapters written will follow the same pattern. Great job and thanks for sharing. I think I am ready to read the next chapter! :)
tigerlady1981 chapter 37 . 11/22/2014
Wonder epilogue! Wish the LV reunion happened sooner but I'll take what I can get.