Reviews for Mercy on the Undeserved
the lady don't mind chapter 37 . 5/14
Just wanted to say that I absolutely loved this story. The mystery came across as totally believable, and to my mind, the characters seemed very true to the show. Thank you for all of the work you put into it.
jcampbell943 chapter 20 . 4/17
Lmao nice little bow means life threatening situation...
jcampbell943 chapter 19 . 4/16
I'm surprised they dont realize her fear is from that night w cassidy.
jcampbell943 chapter 18 . 4/16
Okay I haven't commented because I've been binge reading this story. But I had to this chapter. I loved how you threw in the best counterfeiter... Priceless
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 37 . 3/19
WOW, this is so good. I thought there wouldn’t be enough LoVe to hold my interest but there was heaps. Literally all the chapters were consistently good, I loved the multiple layers to the mystery, and the facets to Madison. I really liked it, thanks for writing!
labroussard chapter 37 . 8/15/2015
Loved this story. Perfect.
labroussard chapter 11 . 8/14/2015
I'm loving this story. Can't wait to see where it goes.
scratchydaffodil chapter 30 . 6/25/2015
Love your story enjoyed it more than the Thousand dollar Tan Line. Intriguing plot full of delightful twists and turn. Good character development you brought out aspects that other writers have not, aspects that make sense. But I had to ignore a couple of glaring mistakes. 1. What happened to Patrick, did they tell the FBI about him lying there needing an Ambulance? 2. Dick has a broken arm in a cast, even if it is only a green stick fracture they hurt like a SOB for a long time. (Broken mine several times) He could not have done some of the things you described in the story. During your excellent love scene it seemed to have disappeared completely from the story.
Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
C.Elder chapter 29 . 6/16/2015
Hmmmm- it's been 7 months since you updated. And yet, you say you are aiming to post once a week. 7 months since the last post means it has been approx 29 weeks with no post.
What has happened to the once a week post?
C.Elder chapter 7 . 6/15/2015
I agree that RT could have done a better job with what had become of Logan. Fighter pilot is so implausible- those guys have to be ice cool, with low blood pressure and slow breathing- like F1 racing car drivers; snipers etc. logan does not fit the profile at is incapable of sitting still; has the attention span of a gnat; and is constantly jumping up and down. And like all those jobs- absolutely no drinking and you have to not be driven by your emotions- all impossible for Logan. If it had to be military, then army would have been better suited.
C.Elder chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
The dialogue is fine, so don't worry. And the story is great so far. I really liked Mac's part where she was thinking aloud about the death of Cassidy while watching dick asleep. Very eloquently written.
Dr.GG chapter 37 . 1/19/2015
I've never even thought about Dick and Mac together, but you've made them work. And of course Veronica and Logan are just great together. I loved this last chapter, especially when V heard L's voice from behind. What a great ending and it certainly satisfied my LoVe shipping heart.
wbfanatic4eva chapter 37 . 1/11/2015
I just realized I never finished this story! What an AMAZING epilogue! I wanted to see more of Mac, Dick, Logan and Veronica in Hawaii but this honestly was the perfect ending! Everyone was so happy and the hope for the future was amazing. I do hope you will consider making a sequel to this amazing fic! I'll definitely have to check out your next fic, I know it's LoVe but I do hope there is some MaDi moments in there too! You write them beautifully
Chinagirl18 chapter 37 . 12/18/2014
Man, finals got me like XP.

This story. Love it. Don't stop writing.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :D
captainsapphire chapter 37 . 11/25/2014
Thank You for this fic! I totally loved it and this ending :) Looking forward to your next one :D