Reviews for Mercy on the Undeserved
Dr.GG chapter 37 . 1/19
I've never even thought about Dick and Mac together, but you've made them work. And of course Veronica and Logan are just great together. I loved this last chapter, especially when V heard L's voice from behind. What a great ending and it certainly satisfied my LoVe shipping heart.
wbfanatic4eva chapter 37 . 1/11
I just realized I never finished this story! What an AMAZING epilogue! I wanted to see more of Mac, Dick, Logan and Veronica in Hawaii but this honestly was the perfect ending! Everyone was so happy and the hope for the future was amazing. I do hope you will consider making a sequel to this amazing fic! I'll definitely have to check out your next fic, I know it's LoVe but I do hope there is some MaDi moments in there too! You write them beautifully
Chinagirl18 chapter 37 . 12/18/2014
Man, finals got me like XP.

This story. Love it. Don't stop writing.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :D
captainsapphire chapter 37 . 11/25/2014
Thank You for this fic! I totally loved it and this ending :) Looking forward to your next one :D
staceydc328 chapter 37 . 11/23/2014
The end was so intense that I have not quite come down from that! Very well written and the pace was quickly moving. I am looking forward to reading your next story! Thank you for sharing!
viki chapter 37 . 11/23/2014
This was an awesome story! I can't wait to read the next one. Yay LoVe
amandamary chapter 37 . 11/23/2014
Thank you for this story. It was so well done. I'll be waiting for the ff.
staceydc328 chapter 25 . 11/22/2014
Oh, my god is this chapter intense! I was going to wait to post until I caught up to where you had finished posting but after this chapter I needed a moment to catch my breath! I am liking this story. You are having a good mix moving back and forth between each mystery, though now it seems to be collapsing down into one mystery. You have been doing great and I expect the rest of the chapters written will follow the same pattern. Great job and thanks for sharing. I think I am ready to read the next chapter! :)
tigerlady1981 chapter 37 . 11/22/2014
Wonder epilogue! Wish the LV reunion happened sooner but I'll take what I can get.
AliLorien chapter 37 . 11/22/2014
Congrats on finishing a wonderful story. Great end to such a well written story.
degfas chapter 37 . 11/21/2014
Really enjoyed the story. Sorry to see it end. Hope you will do a new one picking up after Logan gets home.
jandjsalmon chapter 37 . 11/21/2014
This was DELIGHTFUL! I loved every bit of it! Lovely ending! So wonderful!
cainc3 chapter 37 . 11/21/2014
So sad to see this one end, but it was a great ending.

Loved that no one was in on the surprise other than Dick and Logan.

Loved that you mostly focused on LoVe and how Veronica realized how much she needs Logan, Neptune and her friends. They all formed their own family.

Loved the MaDi stuff too. I love that they both realize that they are 'it' for each other. I love that you showed what they've been up to since solving the case.

Can't wait to read your next fic.
Marie King chapter 37 . 11/21/2014
This was a lovely ending to a truly brilliantly written story!
The way you had Logan surprise Veronica was incredible great work!
You captured the cast of Veronica Mars with exceptional emotional clarity and I look forward to reading & reviewing more LoVe stories in the future :)
irma66 chapter 37 . 11/21/2014
Loved the Logan reveal in the airport and loved how thrilled Dick was to pull off the surprise. This was a great story and a great ending. Looking forward to whatever you'll give us next!