Reviews for Splish-Splash
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Amazing work, as per usual. I can actually imagine something like this happening if Sonic and Amy had a child. :3
Waylo chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Oh my freaking god THIS HAS MADE MY NIGHT. Super funny and adorable at the same time, I loved every single thing and word. Thanks a lot for making this . :)
LightDreamer101 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Beautiful,Exceptional and inspiring
frutillytha chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
aaawww its so cutee! i love it so much!
01SonAmy01 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I loved it. LOVED IT.
This is exactly how I imagine them to be in the future! It's just captures them so perfectly, well done! It's so good! :D
I just can't express how much I appreciate how... realistic it seems. It's not out of character or weird or unbelievable, it's just really well-written! _
Thank you! I love it :D
TailsLovesCream chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This is one of the funniest and most heartwarming Sonic/Amy children stories, i ever read.
I actually thought, it was about Sonics fear of water first. The baby was a pleasent surprise.
Great as always.
DanceDream chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I really should tell you more often how much I love your stuff. This one I really couldn't resist; it's just so cute! It took me a couple of read-throughs to realize Sonic and Tails were talking about the baby and not Sonic himself, but that's okay. I usually end up reading your stories a few extra times anyway. :) I'm probably the only non-middle schooler in the fandom who still has a soft spot for anything next-gen, but hey. The kid doesn't steal the (whole) spotlight, so it's all good. :)

Love this lil' oneshot just as much as all your other fics! One of these days I'll start reviewing regularly. You really do deserve more reviews... But hey, keep up the great work! And happy writing!

(Would love to see more from grown-up Sonic and Amy someti- *shot*)
Keyblade Princess 13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Awww, cute, funny and sweet! I luv it!
rosemaryrainbow210 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Omg this was adorable! I loved it, it was so cute! Ugh, my heart hurts...
Whitney911 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
That was cute! Good job!
NyanRainbowPrincess chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
That was adorable. I thought we were talking about Sonic's fear of water til the baby was mentioned. XD I think this was a cute story :P
EchidnaPower chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
You've been one of the better Sonamy writers around for quite some time. I sometimes question why I don't click your stories more often.
Tails Is FLUFFY chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Yayness! I had a feeling that there were gonna be surprise bombs.
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Wonderful as always! It was hilarious and charming and really made my night. I enjoyed reading it, and the ending was cute. Ah, you can never have too much Sonic and Amy :)