Reviews for graveyard dirt
murumuna chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Whoa, it was good!
I rarely comment, but I had to say it.
This slowly coming understanding, why those slightly off-things happened. This feeling is right, so right. Not too sappy, not oblivious.
Zoro is RIGHT, Sanji is RIGHT and even Sanji's ... idk, condition? feels "yeah, that's why he ise like that, of course!"
Jo chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
Good God! That is beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I JUST
I
WHAT
SANJI
WHAT
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
FUCK, MY EMOTIONS
excuse me, I gotta go cry...
godlet chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
AAgh I kind of knew Sanji was dead since the beginning but this still hurt. Not even knowing how he died, just that he died.
Klexenia chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
way to go and break me. Very well written, sad as heck, and I am very proud to say it “only“ took me until halfway through to figure it out and for it to make some sense. I like your Sanji and your way of interpreting their relationship.
cb O chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
So sad... :( But its really good writing! ! !
lilKCsunshine chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I'm embarrassed to admit that it took me almost until the rum scene at the end before the too much mustard comment finally made sense. Very poignant and appropriate for the characters. I'm really sad that Sanji's never going to find All Blue though. Of course he would follow Zoro around and obsess about not leaving Zoro with some physical token of his existence like Kuina did. Although I could totally see Zoro buying and carrying a pack of smokes around. I hate death fics but I love them at the same time. Go figure. Great job. Keep it up!