Reviews for Shadowed
jason.matthews.940436 chapter 7 . 6/19/2015
The internet wasn't available in the UK in 1992, it came in 1993.
Lupin chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
Hi! I'm a new reader the shadowed and I love it! I would suggest to not mention WiFi anymore and just focus on the magical world! Please update soon!
Emy Dagger chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
raging raging RAGING
btw I am done with my hunger games story. it is aggravating. I might pick it up later. but tht will be later.
Graciekit99 chapter 7 . 2/17/2015
I never noticed the decade thing till you pointed it out. Wi-Fi I think should be taken out oh and I pods I don't thing were around then. I think it was Walkman _ I really like this one and usually OC stories aren't my fav but this is my exception.
mrsfenrirgreyback chapter 7 . 2/17/2015
Great Start... can't wait for the next chapter.
Wonderland.Daydreams chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
There's a few name errors. Whenever Gunny speaks to her, it's "Emma" not Emiky. I don't know if you purposely did that or if it was a mistake.

Very interesting story. I'll read to se what happens next. ;)
Luisa chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
This is good please do not change the name
TessBug13 chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
I think you should keep going with the name Shadowed. and I think that you should keep going with the story as well. you should do like one long chapter or two chapters on the summer going into POA (prisoner of azkaban). or you could do a seprate story but name in a synonym to shadowed.
Emy Dagger chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
Keep it Shadowed. Sounds better. And I think, like, with the end of the books where all the good battles and stuff is and Harry, Ron, and Hermione do it all, I think you should factor Emily into it.
Annalynn chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
This is a pretty good story.I have a sister like Emma.I don't want to sound mean,but I think a lot of people like it when you have longer take that into I really do enjoy this story.
TessBug13 chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
This book is awesome! Can someone please send this to J.K. Rowling? I seriously think it needs to be published!

Please keep on supporting horsegurl16. She is a family member!
Nickylove chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Please keep going
jason.matthews.940436 chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Well, what can I say? Emily will have to learn differently to her sister. Now onto a serious point, as the Harry Potter world is based in the early 1990's, Wi-fi and Ipods weren't invented for another 15 years. So if we were talking about the same time, we better research the technolgy that was around at that time.
Emy Dagger chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Is BlueCoke Owl Olivia? Never mind. Stupid question. Its definitely her.-Hannah u know which onr
jason.matthews.940436 chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
I never knew the hat did that. Well, there you are, Gryffindor, like her sister. I can't wait for the next installment. She better watch out though, for the Chamber of Secrets.