Reviews for Reunion
SandiLeeDuke chapter 17 . 2/17
Thanks for writing a beautiful Richonne family love story!
kenyangeminibunnie chapter 9 . 10/5/2017
Too cute!
member00 chapter 13 . 6/15/2017
Best chapter cliffhanger ever!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/19/2017
I really appreciate this story and I have always felt like Richonne would've happened sooner if the claimers didn't ruin everything. Maybe I'm a pervert but I would've loved to read the details of their love making because this is a love story after all. It was still good tho.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/11/2017
Loved this totally
courtgirl26 chapter 17 . 2/26/2017
I love this story, and it's what I saw happening if Joe and his creeps hadn't shown up at the house, which means they wouldn't have made it to Terminus and been reunited with everyone. And I think they were okay with that if it was only those three as long as they were together.
CarribeanQueen chapter 17 . 1/4/2017
Beautiful story.
MrsStuffNThangs chapter 17 . 9/20/2016
Wow! Great story from start to finish. Loved it! I think you especially wrote Michonne very well. Loved the sleepy time kiss. Loved this line so much: "She doesn't need help from anybody, Rick thought to himself, but she chose me. She could have left at any time, chosen anyone else, but she didn't. She chose to stay by my side, to love my son, to rest her head on my shoulder…"
Just beautiful!
I appreciate that you showed their lovely romance without any smut. You are a wonderful writer and I can't wait to read more from you!

P.S. Check my story out...some similarities and follows the 3 after the prison falls also. (:
gdyoung59 chapter 17 . 6/22/2016
carl heard them; the fire had help from rick falling apart, michonne running out the kitchen, while cooking pancakes. carl left on his own did the best he could. duh adults where ya'll at. glad rick/michonne got together, need some good loving.
gdyoung59 chapter 16 . 6/22/2016
momma got you carl and daddy got you both. the grimes don't die. the fight and survive, their enemy always.
gdyoung59 chapter 15 . 6/22/2016
momma said; let the boy go, you didn't you dead, fool.
gdyoung59 chapter 14 . 6/22/2016
daryl come for them. please be daryl. help ! the family trapped in tree house.
gdyoung59 chapter 13 . 6/22/2016
finally, yeah richonne on the way. is daryl coming to help the grimes out the tree? need help at the bottom of the tree. love is blooming in the treehouse for rick/michonne.
gdyoung59 chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
well carl idea sounded good, michonne idea good they gotta get out of the tree, now. pants loose would be rick's not a lot of ass.
gdyoung59 chapter 11 . 6/22/2016
tell me? i have no idea, but this who they are, survivors to the end.