Reviews for Amnesia
wiseone21 chapter 59 . 2/26
pleaseeeee update!
silverivy13 chapter 59 . 11/26/2016
Heeeeeeey baeeeeeee~~~~ lol I found your story (still haven't read it but I will). Anyways, I'm waiting for you to find this lol text me when you do
Mangaka Shuzen chapter 59 . 11/4/2016
Holy shit this was a long story0.0 I must admit that it is very impressive that you've kept with this story for almost 3 years! And I'm glad I started reading when there were so many chapters already. Your style has indeed changed since the beginning, but it's good. Update soon please!
SevenTheNothing chapter 59 . 10/27/2016
This was amazing! But god dammit the cliffhangers kill me each time I read! To be truthful, I literally just started reading this story the very day this chapter came out. I've loved it. It's been the only thing I've read. It's so well written, and, despite what you say, the beginning chapters still were good in my opinion! They held my interest well while I perceived, hoping Raven would be friendly soon. I simply cannot wait until the next chapter is out!
RachelGarfield12 chapter 59 . 10/25/2016
I risked being late tomorrow by reading this at midnight, and I was greeted by this Cliffhanger why! Why teelll me whyyyyy *cries in the cornerBut superb as always! I wish Raven can do something, or atleast Beastboy come to his senses, Ill wait for the next update"
DRON261095 chapter 59 . 10/25/2016
Ha! now we have a deal.

Porque? solo dime porque? No solo tengo que esperar una cantidad de tiempo infinito por tus capítulos, también hay cliffhangers? (This word doesn't have a direct translation) Estoy empezando a creer que gozas de mis desgracias. Te odio... !TE ODIO!

Primero que nada déjame reiterarte que sigo gozando de Amnesia, mas de lo que debería para serte honesto. Como siempre, un capítulo increíble. No me cansare de decir que tienes una abilidad innata cuando se trata de escribir. No puedo evitar también el hecho que, a pesar de haberme sentido feliz por un nuevo capítulo (obviamente ya lo leí) Una parte de mi se siente triste al saber que nos estamos acercando al final. Tienes planeado escribir alguna otra cosa cuando termines esto? *el corazon se rompe en mil pedazos* (I feel like I'm leaving some kind of code for someone else to break it.)

It's okay to use google translate. I know there is some hate against that mode from google but they made a huge mistake while doing the app. And this goes for you too. never... NEVER translate literally all the words. English and Spanish have different placements for most of the words. Use google translate but not on huge chunks of words.

Now to spanish classes ;)

TRANSLATING THE WHOLE AMNESIA TO SPANISH? Hot damn girl, now THAT's what I call a challenge and I second that. It will be a great exercise for your brain because when it comes to translating, you can't just write everything in the same order ir even translate as literally as possible and even expressions have to change due to different slangs.

If you want I can help you with that. Obviously you'll translate and when you think you are finished, before posting I can take a look at it and fix the remaining errors. Also IF you are interested, I'm in the process of writing a novel in spanish. That is if you wan't to read it of course.

As always, great chapter and I hope to hear from you soon. Wish you the best of the best. DRON OUT!
bourne-fiction chapter 59 . 10/23/2016
HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP. You are the best.
Allen Blaster chapter 59 . 10/23/2016
... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NO! NOT YOU TOO BB! OH, THE PAIN! THIS IS KILLING MEEEEEEEEEE!

Well, I'm glad you managed to catch me off guard here Hannah :). I totally didn't see it coming at all. Though I think Slade might be repeating his mistakes here. Unless he has a way to neutralize Raven once and for all.

Raven, you have to trust Rage. She might be demonic, but she is still a part of you. Denying it is just like trying to deny that a really good food tastes good. You also need to consider the aspects of the spell. It unleashes your deepest rage and brings it to the forefront. Rage might be rage, but she is also Affection. Knowledge. Wisdom. Timid. Sloth. Brave. Anger. Etc. She is all those things.

Thanks Hannah! I await eagerly and with anticipation!
OneLove21 chapter 9 . 10/20/2016
Holy shit I have a long way to go on this. Good story as well
pixan chapter 58 . 9/18/2016
I like this history is so good
Allen Blaster chapter 58 . 9/11/2016
Holy crap, that was freaking awesome!

My theory was mostly correct, Slade does want Rage's power, but he wants it as an ally and not for himself. The problem came when Beast Boy appeared, so he is now out of the equation, and likely going to be used to control Rage. He wants to overthrow Jump City and has the army to do it.

Question is, where are the Titans? Where is Beast Boy? And has Rage changed since the last time Raven went to Nevermore?
DRON261095 chapter 58 . 9/11/2016
God FUcking Dammit! I'm glad you posted earlier but why would you end the chapter that way? What the hell is wrong with you woman? What have we done to get such perilous fate!?

Nonetheless, this chapter was really good. Well paced and the way to write the dialogue was perfect. You did solved some questions but you also raised more. I've gotta say that even though this story is not as emotional as the other ones I've read. I must admit that, so far, this is the best story I could've found on this site. Thanks for writing!

Now, let's get to the spanish classes. ;)

So long for books, I suggest you to read books that you already like. For example, Harry Potter, LOTR, Narnia, The Hunger Games, etc. The point is to read in spanish right? That way You can ensure that you are not forcing yourself to read books because you are reading what you already love.

As I said previously, watch movies in spanish subbed with a dictionary or google translate in case you find a word you don't seem understand. It all comes with practice... the more you do it, the better you will get. IF you can, try to write something in spanish. It doesn't have to be as long as this story but you could practice with short stories. You can write awesome 1000 word stores in one hour.

DON"T GIVE UP! I hope one day we could talk in spanish XD
RachelGarfield12 chapter 57 . 9/1/2016
Finally the glorious update! Haha, lol...College is that hard? Awwww...too bad for me TT. Im still a freshmen in juniour high, although, good luck on college..I think thats very hard...you'll be meeting struggles and failure...but just know that it'll come out as success...:)
DRON261095 chapter 57 . 8/28/2016
FAQ! FAQ! FAQFAQFAQFAQFAQFAQ... (repeat enlessly), another cliffhanger sigh I hope I won't have to wait another 4 weeks to keep reading.

Girl, let me say first that those four weeks were worth the wait. This chapter is really beautiful, sell written, NOT A SINGLE GRAMMAR ERROR (DAMN that's hot ;) ) I have to thank you thousands of times for this chapter for you answered most of my questions. Obviously the one that is missing is who 'kidnapped' them. How did they bypassed the T tower's security. Questions come and go...

I'm happy to hear that you almost got a perfect score on your spanish AP test. Spanish is really hard! Even for me, a native spanish speaker, it's hard to handle some rules.

more advice here:
1) This might be a bit obvious but you haven't mentioned it OR I totally forgot. Have you tried reading? It can help you expand your vocabulary in astounding ways. It helped me a lot when I was learning english.

2) When it comes to movies is up to you. I don't know what type of movies you like and also of it's really accesible for you to get the movies in spanish. There aren't many spanish speaking movies that I would actually recomment but there is one that I actually like. It's called Metegol from argentina (It's an animated movie though). It's the only movie made by latinos that I actually love.

I think you can find them in netflix (I don't use netflix so...) If you need anything else you can send me a PM... always glad to help.

Thanks again for the chapter! It was really good!
Allen Blaster chapter 57 . 8/28/2016
Oh Holy Azar! What in the nine hells did I just read here! Aughhhhhhhhhhhhh! It was so so so so so so so freaking awesomeeeeeeeeee this chapter was! It took me over an hour to read, but it had me hooked from the very start! Man, my theory was so close too! I knew Slade was involved, but you have as of yet to show why he did it! Or better yet if he is the one kidnapping Raven in the end there! Ahhhh! Now you have my stomach all tied up in knots from worry! And I'm just so happy with how this chapter turned out! Please oh please oh please, I can't wait for the next chapter!