Reviews for Taijitu
mrdbznarutofan chapter 4 . 1/18
Oh my gosh im so happy this is back.
darkheartlink chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Chang'e seemed rather childish for a 16 year old. Not because she was upset that her twin kept something from her but in the way she expressed her emotions and I just got the sense that she was like eight or something.
I love the whole 'zuko and katara pretty much knew and were placing net's thing. But I feel like zuko would have had a bit of a meltdown. Not at his son's sexuality, but that he was old enough to be in a relationship. And he would freak out to katara and she would comfort him with the "when we were that age..." stuff and he would calm down. And then after he would find katara with Junichiro, threatening him to not break her son's heart and zuko would pull her off but silently be encouraging her.
Lol Dokka!
Korra having a cute little girl crush made me happy. yuyi's explanation and coolness and badass bending would have set the basis for korra being able to come to terms with her own feelings for asami later on.
I approve.
darkheartlink chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Taang isn't something I particularly ship. So it was hard for me to get into it. But the children were cute and I can see the appeal for aang and toph being together.
The one thing that really bothered me, if Kun lost his sight as a toddler, why is toph only now trying to teach him her all seeing earth bending ways, as a ten year old? I feel like, even if she was chief of police of republic city, she would have made time to at least train him in the ways of seeing through his bending.
I kind of like the headcanon you have for keeping suyin in a zutara universe, but at the same time it bothers me. But that is most likely personal preference because I also don't like the fics people make where katara or zuko cheat on their significant others with each other. I mean, they are such pillars of morality that it is completely out of character. Top though, has always been more free with her morals, so it wouldn't be ooc I suppose
Lover of Emotions chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
that is good. update soon please.
WolfirePrincess chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Aww the gaang has children but wat about a firebending child? Update soon!
nowen chapter 1 . 5/6/2014