Reviews for Far From Perfection 2: The Price of Perfection
lol chapter 32 . 8/6/2018
This one was a bit less eventful, but I'm again astonished of how well everyone is in character!
The Airhead chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
I find it interesting that you had Lewis still recovering from took me 4 years to make a full part of the story
Nyah14 chapter 32 . 4/19/2016
I've watched the trailer like five times, I'm so anxious to read ffp 3! Please update soon
ZikkiLightwoodShadowhunters chapter 31 . 4/7/2016
Ah, it's so good! This is my second time reading your story and I can't get over myself of how good it is! I love the twists in each character's life:) I can't wait till you start FFP3, that preview is amazing! The feels, ah! Upload FFP3 soon:)
Guest chapter 32 . 4/2/2016
I can't wait! :D
Marrilyn chapter 32 . 3/31/2016
Maybe Zane has a son with someone. Or maybe Will.

I think Zikki will separate. Because of this: "Within the last few sentences, they both had done what they do best to deal with being hurt; they hurt the other person right back. All the while, the damage and debris from the nasty words brings the issue and their relationship from bad to worse." They're been there before

Also, I suspect Clewis might have marriage issues. Perhaps the kid in the hospital is Link

"Beside her, he looks a little lost too. He's never seen her like this. He's never seen his happy-go-lucky partner facing this much grief, so uncontrollably. All of it is new and unexpected to him. He didn't quite believe that she has been coping, but he had no idea that it has been eating away at her so significantly."
I think these are Lewis' thoughts regarding Cleo.

I've seen the video and it's fucking amazing, as will be this story!

Will Emma and Ash be in the sequel?
WannabeeAussie chapter 32 . 3/25/2016
As I was reading this I was like "this sounds like a movie trailer" haha about the start the video now!
ZikkiLightwoodShadowhunters chapter 32 . 3/25/2016
Love it! So excited for the first chapter! So much suspense, it's killing me
zikki 3 chapter 32 . 3/25/2016
This has made me even more excited for FFP 3 of that it is even physically possible. I am not getting good vibes from any of them quotes, I cannot wait to see how everything unfolds. I have a few thoughts on what belongs to who, can't wait to see if I'm right.
chinaluv chapter 31 . 3/11/2016
Love it great ending
Marrilyn chapter 31 . 3/7/2016
I love Zikki's honeymoon phase. I hope it lasts!

Wait, wait, wait... Does that mean Emma and Ash get to stay in the story? As in, in the sequel? I LOVE THAT! I'm not Emma's biggest fan, but if she stays, I get to imagine Claire Holt, whom I adore, as I'm reading.

I just love this judgment theme. It makes for a perfect ending speech.
zikki 3 chapter 31 . 2/29/2016
That was amazing! I am so sad that FFP is over. Waiting for FFP 3 is going to suck but i am so excited for it!

I loved the way Rikki made her annonucement! Some things never change. Zanes comments were just so hilariously Zane. "I sais yes eventually" I love that Bella just couldnt leave out that 'eventually' haha.

So glad Cleo and Lewis found a place to live so they don't have to worry about water around the baby at home too much. It will be interesting as to how Emma and Ash settle and cope with being back full time but they seem excited so. Plus how the dynamic of the group has altered with the permanent prescence of other people. I also want to see how tam is in part 3 havent seen her in a while, better I hope.

I have loved FFP 2 beginning to end and cannot wait for part 3 :)
ByEmiWithLove chapter 31 . 2/29/2016
That chapter was perfection. You have attained perfection. No longer Far From Perfection; you are now perfect. At least in writing. So that chapter just summed up the entirety of the past 2 stories. And it was so well done I don't even know what to say about that. Good job! :) Goodbye, FFP 2. Hello, FFP 3. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
WannabeeAussie chapter 31 . 2/29/2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE this ending! It ties up this story really well but also leaves room for more drama and excitement in the next.