Reviews for Unconditionally
Asilrettor chapter 69 . 11/25
What a lovely end
angel chapter 69 . 11/23
HI. so, i truly can't believe this journey is over? i stumbled upon this work YEARS ago and was immediately interested by this idea. honestly, i think you did a fantastic work portraying everyone, they were all in character the whole time and their interactions were just so aaaaaa
my favourite part of this story is both the beginning and the end —seeing tiny emma grow to love regina and viceversa, and then seeing her realize regina is her true mom at the end.
really, this was so so so enjoyable i cant put it into words. i love this masterpiece that you managed to create, and i thank you for taking the time to share it with us and finish it after all those years
LHQuakeAOS chapter 69 . 11/24
Wow
Terri411 chapter 69 . 11/23
So real Chapter, respectable writing, so going miss your wonderful fanfiction, but so looking forward to more of your sweet work, thank you and HAPPY WRITING! :-)))))))))))))))))))))) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox...
LanaOrgana chapter 69 . 11/23
I have loved this story and am sad that it is now ending. It's definitely one of my favourites. I love this ending and how you've given a glimpse into Emma's (and Regina's) future. The perfect ending to a wonderful story. :)
IamAmskye chapter 69 . 11/22
Couldnt be more perfect! Gosh you have know idea how heart-warming this is. Thank you!
Sammii16 chapter 69 . 11/22
Love this take with Regina being the mother to Emma.
jasouatfan chapter 69 . 11/22
I love the glimpse into the future. Would love to read about Emma Regina and Henry
Angels-heart1 chapter 69 . 11/22
This was a beautiful story!
nofilter chapter 69 . 11/21
Wow. I can't believe it's over. For a while I thought you'd follow along with the show's plot, but I like this better. Though...since we never got into the Neal/Baelfire arc, is he still Henry's dad. How different would Henry grow up the the Mills household you've created? So many questions, but i have those after all great stories. That's why fanfiction exists, ironically.
Gotta say though...I kinda wanted this to end with a scene set some years later where a young boy knocks on the Mill's house door and has moment like Henry and Emma from the pilot, but it's her brother.
baratta.jennifer chapter 69 . 11/21
Please continue writing stories. Awesome chapters!
pjf4life2000 chapter 68 . 11/4
Now, I'm a blubbering mess! Bring on the epilogue.
4evrMrsAcklesLevineO'Donoghue chapter 68 . 11/2
Aww so sweet!
Sammii16 chapter 68 . 11/1
Enjoyed reading
Big Kudos
Selsi365 chapter 68 . 11/1
Lovely. Thank you so much for sticking with this story.
1,381 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »