Reviews for Unconditionally
RegalAsEver chapter 59 . 4/1/2020
Please continue, great story so far..
R
nofilter chapter 59 . 3/30/2020
Good to see you're still alive. This whole thing is making a lot of people pick up on old stories; me included. I like how you're mixing up the plot as oppose to keeping it all how it was. Keep up the good work.
pjf4life2000 chapter 59 . 3/30/2020
Yes! We are still reading this story. Great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update real soon.
Sammii16 chapter 59 . 3/30/2020
Speechless
Love this journey of Emma.
Definitely different, the flow is awesome.
Please continue
Riverthorne18 chapter 59 . 3/30/2020
So glad that you're back ! I feel bad for Emma, must be hard for her. Anyway, so excited to read the next chapter!
GalanthaDreams chapter 59 . 3/30/2020
I have to say, this is still as gorgeous and emotive as it ever was. Updates on stories like yours are one of the few pleasures of this quarantine. I wish it was under better circumstances but I'm still very grateful to read your work.

That said, this chapter is wonderful. If I were to pinpoint precisely why it hits so hard, it's because her view on her biological parents is shifting. They are both more and less than she ever saw them as, and she recognizes that she too, is more and less. The contrast between the tentative and polite awkwardity of their breakfast together and the scene where the townspeople were visibly taking strength from Snow and Charming's speech, gave me a lot of food for thought.

Also, I just have to appreciate how deeply Regina loves Emma. Putting their child first is something a parent should do, and that she didn't let herself falter, even under Emma's tears. There are consequences to her actions and it's a mark of character that she considered how this would affect Emma first and foremost.
kpop1392as chapter 59 . 3/30/2020
Awww. I enjoyed reading this story. I love how far Regina and Emma have come. Do you think that Granny and Red would be softer to Regina, since Emma came along, they sort of banded together often?
tammysgalaxy91gmail.com chapter 59 . 3/30/2020
Please please update soon I love this story
sleepysnore chapter 59 . 3/29/2020
So glad you're back! This fic is one of my favourites to follow! I really enjoyed this update... I'm excited to see how Emma is going to deal with being royalty
BiUnicorn Brittany chapter 59 . 3/29/2020
AAAAAHHHHHH YOURE BACK

I loved this!
Evil Regal Tease chapter 59 . 3/29/2020
So glad you’re continuing— love it
zeezee magee chapter 59 . 3/29/2020
Yay! I love this story and I am soooo looking forward to more from you. Thank you for returning.
Jennifer Baratta chapter 59 . 3/29/2020
Awesome chapter
Aaron Leach chapter 59 . 3/29/2020
Awesome chapter.
FearOfEscalators chapter 59 . 3/29/2020
Welcome back! I missed this story!

Poor Emma's identity crisis is only hitting it'z peak huh? And I definitely love how it's dawning clearer and clearer to her that Regina IS her mom. There is so much pressure on her now to be who the people wants her to be, and it's definitely drowning!

I'm definitely looking forward to how all of this will come together eventually!
1,383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »