Reviews for Unconditionally
Terri411 chapter 68 . 11/1/2021
Remarkable Chapter, incredible writing, still so loving your wonderful fanfiction and so looking forward to your next sweet update, thank you and HAPPY WRITING! :-))))))))))))))))))))) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo..
lesbionicwoman chapter 68 . 11/1/2021
Wow, how long has it been? I've been committed to this story fir years I think lol. Suck a love adventure
LanaOrgana chapter 68 . 10/31/2021
I have no words, it's just too beautiful. This is by far my favourite chapter. Yes, it was sad to see Emma say goodbye to Snow and Charming, but Emma belongs with Regina. I can't believe this story is ending, but I can't wait to see what happens in the epilogue. :)
jasouatfan chapter 68 . 10/31/2021
I’m so happy that Emma chose Regina. I still think it’s very selfish of the Charmings to have left Emma. They could have stayed in Storybrooke though good riddance
Guest chapter 52 . 9/17/2021
Good thing clarifying the year in past chapters. Maybe after this event emma and regina sill work on eventually reuniting old families so by the tim3the curse break they can forgive regina more easily. Like belle, maybe slowly integrate her to society? From asylum to clinic. If they read the book, it was mentioned the curse will break on the saviors 28th birthyear.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/17/2021
Is Sherwood near EF? Why couldn't Regina fell for graham instead?
Guest chapter 31 . 9/17/2021
Reading first half of chapter and curious why or how was jasmine and killian same age as emma.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/17/2021
Emma only 5, wasn't she supposed to be 28yo to break the curse. Or at least 18th. Seems everything is already gonna be complicated even before her 6th bday
Guest chapter 20 . 9/17/2021
Chapter made me teay eyed hoping nothing bad happen to emma in new foster home. If anything does, i hope regina files lawsuit agasint who falsely accused her of abuse and the foster system who took her away for minor bruise and before any investigation . Despite they failed her before. Now shes happy they take her back.
Looking forward to reading more chapters. Wondering why interviewees also sort of changed their responses
Kristy chapter 40 . 9/17/2021
Chapter 40, ugh. I want to strangle Emma. Lol
nofilter chapter 67 . 8/28/2021
Good for her.
Terri411 chapter 67 . 8/28/2021
I'm happy for Emma, I hope she is finally happy with her life, thank you for sharing..

Lovely kind Chapter, exciting writing, still so loving your wonderful fanfiction, and so looking forward to your next sweet update, thank you and HAPPY WRITING! :-)))))))))))))))))))))) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox..
Serenitysky chapter 67 . 8/26/2021
Yeyyyy!
I read this ages ago and came back to it after seeing updates! I’m so glad she chose Regina and thank you so much for finishing it!
Asilrettor chapter 67 . 8/27/2021
It really is coming to end
4evrMrsAcklesLevineO'Donoghue chapter 67 . 8/26/2021