Reviews for Unconditionally
Asilrettor chapter 66 . 8/18/2021
I’m sad this story is ending. I can understand how snow and charming are acting and you write it very well
KarenDani4Ever chapter 66 . 8/18/2021
I hope this helps Emma make her decision, I hope she decides to stay with Regina, and I hope she blasts David and Mary Margaret for their thoughtless behavior!
4evrMrsAcklesLevineO'Donoghue chapter 66 . 8/18/2021
Aww it was so sad! so excited for more!
baratta.jennifer chapter 66 . 8/18/2021
Way to blow it Snow and David, you are both too selfish for Emma.
Mah Luka chapter 66 . 8/18/2021
To get better only if Regina out of love for Emma say that she would go back to the Enchanted Forest just not to be separated from her. Emma would see that Regina cares for her and knows what fatherhood is: sacrifice herself for her son's happiness!
Aaron Leach chapter 66 . 8/18/2021
What Emma needs right now is for Regina to tell her to stay, for Regina to fight to keep her, to be apart of her life as of right now to Emma it seems like no one loves her enough to fight for her. Snow and David are to obsessed with been royals again if I was Emma I won't trust them to not sale me off to some Prince for the sake of the Kingdom.
jasouatfan chapter 66 . 8/18/2021
Oh this makes me hate the Charmings even more. Emma deserves better and she has that in Regina. Her mom will be livid at what they said about Emma.
Sammii16 chapter 65 . 8/17/2021
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 65 . 8/16/2021
I watched OUAT from the beginning and have been on this site for just as long, so I’m surprised I haven’t found this story til now. Congrats to you on your dedication to it all this time and the over 1.3k reviews.
nofilter chapter 65 . 8/16/2021
I’m still not sure how this is gonna go. I mean, I know they end up fighting Cora in the Enchanted Forest, but I honestly don’t remember how they got there in the show.
I do remember Snow and David being kinda pushy in that season though, Snow especially. She wanted to spend time with Emma like all the bad things never happened; she was a really selfish character in my opinion.
But ya know, you write your story how you wanna.
IamAmskye chapter 65 . 8/15/2021
I hope she‘ll stay. Maybe Regina could create something like a portal.
baratta.jennifer chapter 65 . 8/15/2021
Much needed chapter
4evrMrsAcklesLevineO'Donoghue chapter 65 . 8/15/2021
Aww so sweet!
jasouatfan chapter 65 . 8/15/2021
This is beautiful. Why can’t everyone stay in Storybrooke. Emma should be with Regina
sleepysnore chapter 65 . 8/15/2021
I legit have no idea what Emma is going to choose, the suspense is killing me!
1,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »