Reviews for Harry Potter and the Gathering Storm
Can you update soon or give the story to someone else, or at least update it on hpfanfic archive
Skely21 chapter 17 . 7/15
Pretty good so far, I hope this story continues as I would like to see how Harry's relationship with both Tonks and Fleur will progress especially since school has started
JDWJ chapter 17 . 7/2
Great story hope you update soon
dragonknight1400 chapter 17 . 6/14
I hope you haven't abandoned this fic
1529 chapter 1 . 6/4
Good story so far, I'm not quite sure where you're going with the Umbridge/Fudge angle... with the attack on the quidditch game there isn't really any way for the ministry to Bush up the DE activity, so it seems to me that the Ministry would bee more interested in getting Harry to support them rather than marginalizing him (especially as they haven't done anything, yet, to alienate him).

Thanks for writing.
1529 chapter 14 . 6/4
A very good story to this point, but the 'I'm a murderer now, woe is me' shtick is a little tired and cliched.

Killing in the defense of yourself or others is not murder.

Thanks for writing.
CodyJaaxs chapter 16 . 2/8
Towards the end you have tonks not being able to see the thestrals, but you had said earlier that she and fleur killed like 10 DE. Lol sorry just that one part was bugging me, other than that I'm loving the story so far! I haven't read the next chapter but I already can't wait to see what happens next!
Talonis Wolf chapter 8 . 12/26/2017
Nice story this far- sorry to be 'that guy', but I believe "emanate" should be "imminent".

The former means to originate from or be produced by; the latter means about to happen or fast approaching.

Looking forward to reading more of your work!

~Talonis Wolf, Wolf Acolyte
lordblink chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
can't wait to see further development on the story someday, hopefully soon. Keep up the great work!
Dreous44 chapter 17 . 10/3/2017
Great story. I hope it isn’t abandoned.
sillyrabbitp chapter 16 . 8/22/2017
I forgot how good this was, are you planning to continue it?
Tony McNucklz chapter 3 . 8/15/2017
so he made pomfrey swear an oath to tell no one about being abused, but meekly exposes his shame and weakness to tonks inside of 2 minutes? a COMPLETE stranger? abused as long as he clearly has been, he obviously never told anyone, but for tonks he just whips off his shirt like prepuber that can't wait to show his buddies the newly scrapped knee under the bandage. he has ZERO relationship with her. terrible start to the story. terrible. if a close friend saw the scars accidently and tonks was there it might be more palatable, but that's just ludicrous. we'll see if this gets better.
taidoton chapter 2 . 6/10/2017
I'd like to read the uncensored version too.
Colde501 chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Damm thought jkr wrote this for a minute
Great job