Reviews for Harry Potter and the Gathering Storm
Dreous44 chapter 17 . 10/3
Great story. I hope it isn’t abandoned.
sillyrabbitp chapter 16 . 8/22
I forgot how good this was, are you planning to continue it?
Tony McNucklz chapter 3 . 8/15
so he made pomfrey swear an oath to tell no one about being abused, but meekly exposes his shame and weakness to tonks inside of 2 minutes? a COMPLETE stranger? abused as long as he clearly has been, he obviously never told anyone, but for tonks he just whips off his shirt like prepuber that can't wait to show his buddies the newly scrapped knee under the bandage. he has ZERO relationship with her. terrible start to the story. terrible. if a close friend saw the scars accidently and tonks was there it might be more palatable, but that's just ludicrous. we'll see if this gets better.
taidoton chapter 2 . 6/10
I'd like to read the uncensored version too.
Colde501 chapter 1 . 5/28
Damm thought jkr wrote this for a minute
Great job
Haha lucky bugger
nickp41 chapter 17 . 4/19
Great story, keep it up
Djayden chapter 17 . 4/16
please continue this story! hope you update soon!
notYacob chapter 3 . 2/8
I've really enjoyed you're story so far. I haven't really seen anything to criticize besides some minor grammatical errors and some sentence structures I would nitpick on. I'm interested in seeing the uncensored version if that option is still open.
Karou WindStalker chapter 17 . 2/5
Here's hoping you can continue this. _
Faery66 chapter 17 . 2/1
Hope to read more soon.

D...
Mudsock chapter 7 . 1/9
Just read chapter 7. Sorry for the uncensored request.
Still the story remains solid to me.
Mudsock chapter 2 . 1/8
Are you still giving out the uncensored version of the story. I very much 6am am enjoying the story and would love to read the enedited version of it.
1066wthec chapter 1 . 1/8
I am giving you my vote of thanks. I love the fact that your contributing to the HP fandom. May you carry on. I don't have the time to read this at the moment, but will endeavour to read it later. (I have it downloaded, but don't fear, I will review)).

To, the authors of FFN carrying on writing, honing ur skills etc.!

1066wthec is out.