Reviews for Harry Potter and the Gathering Storm
CodyJaaxs chapter 16 . 2/8
Towards the end you have tonks not being able to see the thestrals, but you had said earlier that she and fleur killed like 10 DE. Lol sorry just that one part was bugging me, other than that I'm loving the story so far! I haven't read the next chapter but I already can't wait to see what happens next!
Talonis Wolf chapter 8 . 12/26/2017
Nice story this far- sorry to be 'that guy', but I believe "emanate" should be "imminent".

The former means to originate from or be produced by; the latter means about to happen or fast approaching.

Looking forward to reading more of your work!

~Talonis Wolf, Wolf Acolyte
lordblink chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
can't wait to see further development on the story someday, hopefully soon. Keep up the great work!
Dreous44 chapter 17 . 10/3/2017
Great story. I hope it isn’t abandoned.
sillyrabbitp chapter 16 . 8/22/2017
I forgot how good this was, are you planning to continue it?
Tony McNucklz chapter 3 . 8/15/2017
so he made pomfrey swear an oath to tell no one about being abused, but meekly exposes his shame and weakness to tonks inside of 2 minutes? a COMPLETE stranger? abused as long as he clearly has been, he obviously never told anyone, but for tonks he just whips off his shirt like prepuber that can't wait to show his buddies the newly scrapped knee under the bandage. he has ZERO relationship with her. terrible start to the story. terrible. if a close friend saw the scars accidently and tonks was there it might be more palatable, but that's just ludicrous. we'll see if this gets better.
taidoton chapter 2 . 6/10/2017
I'd like to read the uncensored version too.
Colde501 chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Damm thought jkr wrote this for a minute
Great job
Guest chapter 5 . 5/7/2017
Haha lucky bugger
nickp41 chapter 17 . 4/19/2017
Great story, keep it up
Djayden chapter 17 . 4/16/2017
please continue this story! hope you update soon!
notYacob chapter 3 . 2/8/2017
I've really enjoyed you're story so far. I haven't really seen anything to criticize besides some minor grammatical errors and some sentence structures I would nitpick on. I'm interested in seeing the uncensored version if that option is still open.
Karou WindStalker chapter 17 . 2/5/2017
Here's hoping you can continue this. _
Faery66 chapter 17 . 2/1/2017
Hope to read more soon.

D...
Mudsock chapter 7 . 1/9/2017
Just read chapter 7. Sorry for the uncensored request.
Still the story remains solid to me.