Reviews for Intertwined Fates
jahamai chapter 13 . 10/21/2019
Update is really amazing ️
secile chapter 12 . 9/3/2019
What should we do to get an update? Pretty please I need more of this amazing story
secile chapter 1 . 8/19/2019
I still can’t get over the fact that this amazing story has been abandoned.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/1/2018
you can’t end it there no whyyyy i want to know more i know it’s been years but please continue its so good
Ellen36 chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Hey,

I would immensely appreciate it if you could update your fanfic Intertwined Fates. Really l9ve the story, but would love to see it finished with more klaroline to come. Much appreciated, Ellen.
Niamh chapter 13 . 9/11/2017
Please finish this story it's amazing
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2017
This story is so sad. But what is even more sad is that story as good as this one don't get complete. I'm gonna wish that you will come back one day and complete it. So I can also mend my .
Wilder than the wind chapter 13 . 9/4/2017
I discovered this story yesterday and read the whole thing in a day. I just couldn't stop reading, it's amazing. So sad to see that you haven't updated in so long. Hopefully one day you'll find the inspiration to finish it.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/11/2017
I really love this story ! Hope you update it again.
chillwithJyl chapter 13 . 4/2/2017
I'm so sad that you haven't updated this in a year :(
Shaniia.anonymous chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
I know this will probably never get update but I just love it :( x
Guest chapter 13 . 3/8/2017
Ooh pretty please update! And I hate Klaus! I have always hated people who thinks to do the right thing for others, just like I hated when Caroline broke with him because of Elijah. At this point I think she deserves someone better than Klaus, I want him to suffer.
Eneilson chapter 13 . 2/26/2017
Please Update!
Niamh chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
Please update this story it's so great
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2016
I reallllllyyy love thisss hope you update soon xx