Reviews for Death
Avid reader chapter 5 . 1/6
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story ! Beast one I've read! Don't kill Jason! It would be much more torturous of he lived had had to confess!
Avid reader chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
PUH LEASE UPDATE! This is a amazing ! Don't kill Jason make him live with the the guilt!;) PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPKEASEPLEASE!
jenralstupidity chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
I love it but little sugest You shuld do some percy Choose to reborn to be Ares kids name Andrew Rodriguez
Cursesgoddessgirl143 chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Amazing Poor Percy!
Percy chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Me dying...interesting...? Chapter 5's ending is interesting so continue on!
Quarter-blood99 chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Oh wait, Jason didn't kill Percy in purpose, right? Nico, please don't kill Jason too, he's our superman, and we need him after this loss. Don't blame yourself Jason. This is... So sad... But well written, keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
I love love love this story. Your writing style, the plot , the portrayal of characters , I love ! Don't kill Jason. Have him tell everyone and make him live with the guilt . Please continue!
The Underestimated Truth chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
OH SNAP!
ChaoticMathFreak chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Woah! So first Annabeth, then Thalia (I approve), now Jason and Nico? *Shaking my Head Slowly* Seems like Percy can get anyone to like or love him without even trying. Awesome story. I'm impressed, but a little sad that Percy is the new South Park's Kenny in this series.
Avid reader chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Your story! Awesome and awful ( in a good way) I love your writing style and the HUGE plot twist I did not see coming ! Please continue!
The Underestimated Truth chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
I AM LEGIT CRYING MY EYES OUT RIGHT NOW THE FEELS!
thetrueHermione chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
i can't believe you.

if you don't finish this, you will die. i won't kill you, but my angry thoughts will find you and destroy your conscience. you HAVE TO FINISH THIS OR YOU WILL BE DESTROYED BY GUILT!

ok. there. i said it. now you have to finish this.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Nice!
Quarter-blood99 chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
Oh we can't live without Percy Jackson! Not PJO or HoO characters, not us... You have proved it. Hopefully Rick Riordan understands it as well... Oh I liked this chapter. This was sad, but I liked it :)
MadasatheHatter chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
I just love how she just says Goddamnit Percy like its all his fault again.
Anyway I like this story so im gonna favourite it so i can find it again.