Reviews for A Sweet Dream
LiesxDissapointments14 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
GREAT STORY! I want a squal! Or else *pulls out a frying pan* this

Panny
SoulOfALioness chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Ohh, so sweet! I loved it.
Moronicus chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
aww, that's so sweet! nice story!
Neko Majin chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
This was the cutest, sweetest story I've read in a long time! The plot's good and it's very well-written. It was so sweet, in fact, it made me wanna cry! _ Thanx 4 writing such a great story!
Lil Kazama Girly chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Nope... your not finished! That was too cute! Write some more and while your at it, please take a look at some of my work!
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
i wish you made goku turn into a ss4 instead of letting chichi turn into a kid but ohwell its ur fanfic i'm just obsessed with ss4 goku but good fanfic anyway
Professor Authordude chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Awwwwwww! *big sniffle* How kawaii!
Q chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
Not bad. Write sequels!
Senaca chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
That was a really cool story.
Love-of-all-Things chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
You must add on because it was really wonderful
nutnatz chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
AWWW. How sweet. *sigh*. I am really starting to like G/CC 's now. Beautifully conceived Maria. It solves alot of mysteries which were brought up in "Namekian dragon balls GN the gakidou's saga".

Goku and Chi Chi had alot of things they needed to say to each other before he left. It's a pity they never really got to say those things or to show they really cared. In the anime it's obvious they care about each other but it is usually overshadowed by the fact that Goku is so naive and always has to save the world and the fact that chi chi is so ... well... violent. I know there are someppl out there who dislike chi chi because she acts so naggy. But you got to realise that she has a whole lot of responsibilities. She has a family to take care of... and boy is it a really unpredictable family. Plus she is a former Princess and a really strong woman.

When you think about it each of the women in DBZ are pretty pushy. They have got to be assertive to take care of their super saiyajin families. IT's just that ChiChi is probably the most violent one. ( and you know that Bulma, Juuhachi-gou, Videl and PAN can be violent too). lol

0 Natz
Lost In Reverie chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
I love this one! It's so sad, yet happy at the same time.
Ordinary Girl chapter 1 . 3/3/2001
Write more. It was so romantic.