Reviews for The Catalyst
greygirl2358 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I think you should continue this story.
lilmstran chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
loved it
keep going
can't wait to read more
Snape's-sexy-pet chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Oh my god. this is quite a dark story but it caught my attention. Good Job. I hope you will write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
oh please! cry me a river! as if a selfish, narcissistic asshole like edward would really hurt himself. that asshole doesn't care about bella. and if he did, he did it because he is a manipulative disgusting POS who is trying to blackmail her with suicide to get her back. unbelievable how selfish he is. if all it takes for him to cheat is SEEING tanya, than he will never not cheat, and he never loved bella. he is an emotional abusive asshole who uses bella as a safety blanket - but has no problem hurting her for his own gain. he wants bella back because this edward loves how bella loves HIM; he doesn't love bella. he just knows that other women wouldn't be as pathetic as to stay with him after he cheated on them over and over again. threatening suicide is the typical move of an abusive asshole who lost his victim. i really hope this bella gets real and is not stupid enough to believe that his act means he loves her, but i fear she is. i mean, no sane woman would stay with someone who cheats on them three times with the same woman, and in their own home too. if he doesn't respect you, he doesn't love you. period.
RowanBronze chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Okay, so it takes four times of E and T for Bella to leave his sorry ass?! I say one time is enough! Let him die. THanks for sharing!
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I just love this. I am intrigued. Angry at old Eddie Boy...but VERY intrigued.
jay7795 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Wth? I hate cheating Edward. Bella should NOT feel bad. that is something that is unforgivable..
Bella needs to stand her ground n make him suffer...
Btw,good start. Lol :)
KbexAniston chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Hi it's a good start! Count on me to read the next chapter ! (sorry for my bad english )
SunflowerFran chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Edward ... what did you do?