Reviews for I Don't Know Where I'm Going (But I Know It's Gonna Be a Long Time)
FanGirl13000 chapter 7 . 2/6
Hey i just wanted to say thank you for this great story!
I really enjoyed it and am currently considering to read the book :)
Wish you all the best!

FanGirl13000
This story is amazing.
WTFGame chapter 7 . 6/13/2016
Love it but dismayed with the Game. All is fair in the game? Then the other challenges should have been more susceptible to dirty and underhanded tricks. I guess I am just miffed that it is only in that challenge they allowed it when the rest was more or less fair play (the flag challenge - you couldn't run off w/ the competitor's flag, the road - no outside assistance). The narrative of having them placed far apart so they wouldn't clash was irrelevant once it was pointed out that Miles dragged her off. Not saying Jemma should have won but if the author wanted her to lose, it could have gone another way that eould stay true to previously established mechanics of the Game. Then again, it seems like the type of crap the judges would change based on their whim I suppose...
astauf03 chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
Wow. I loved it! It's killing me to know what Skye did for the final challenge
LaraAelric chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
Lovelovelove

I think one of my favorite parts was Jemma and Skye both returning their stolen items.

Still disappointed that Jemma didn't make it to the final challenge. If only so I could find out what the challenge was. XD

Hope her mom is able to sell the house and figure out what to do with her life.
Micktrex chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
Another brilliant story that has left me honestly moved. I know its based on an existing story but how you've craft it to fit around these characters is superb. You really work well with big themes, this time dealing with loss and desperately wanting what seems out of reach.

Though, I will say, this Game thing is seven shades of fucked up. I couldn't help hoping the Judges would one day be caught. The fact that another competitor is allowed to toss you off a cliff face is crazy. It's like having a secret government hold you in a grip of fear while they bribe you to risk your life.

At least there was a happy ending, though I can't help but wonder what would become of Jemma's mother. In a way its a realistic, poignant end to the story, because in life rarely does everyone find their way.
purpleMurex chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
Interesting. I would have thought Simmons would have done more analysis of each situation though

I really liked getting Simmons out of her comfort zone though
DWdemigod11 chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
Wow. I'm crying from too many feels. AMAZING story. I don't even know how to express how I feel about it.
Ink About It chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
I have fallen in love with your writing - hard. I would have reviewed every chapter if I could even manage to stop myself from clicking that 'Next' button. My word, Jack E. Peace. Thank you is an understatement, but I'm so glad stories like yours exist. I teared up, I'll shamelessly admit. In 7 chapters! I wanna read it all over again right now!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
This is amazing!
Except I'd maybe like to know what it was like from Skye's point of view too, but it was still great!
DelphineCormyay chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
This is the greatest story ever
some-silly-username chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
Fantastic! Just an amazing read!
mine29 chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
Very nice lighthearted story...is there a chance of a sequel?
AbnormalPancake chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
This story was the most exciting thing I've read in ages! The tension!
I really wan't to know what Skye did in the final challenge though :)
CurlyHairedWookie chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
God damn, this fic was amazing. Good job. Just bloody good job
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »