Reviews for Lionheart
Queen.Ezra chapter 39 . 6/11
I can't wait till your next chapter! I had just binged all of "Egoistical" because it was so wonderfully written! Have nothing but good thoughts for "Lion Heart" too, never imagined to see deeper into how Akashi would react to losing outside the court!
P.s. Think you'd consider writing a story about Kise too? Haha he is my favourite!
Kami-Kani chapter 5 . 3/7
This is the second time I read this book, and I still enjoy it as much as the first time. The pace is well set; while I do usually read fast-paced stories, I enjoy this one because it kind of has this relaxing feel to it. Just like Kozue, I guess, haha.

Also, I rarely, very rarely read the opening nites befire a chapter, but for some reason I love reading yours~

That's all I have to say, I guess~ Good luck, keep working hard~
Silver Hydrangea chapter 39 . 3/3
I went and re-read everything again while waiting for you and I fall in love with it for the second timeeee. Please please please continue this! I need more of the storyyyyy. We’re just getting to the climax point too! But take your time if you’re having writer block or anything. I just really want to see this story complete! Hope to see you soon!
konohasfangirl chapter 22 . 2/14
Rie you stupid cunt
konohasfangirl chapter 7 . 2/14
I find it so cute how he keeps repeating that she likes almonds
Update please !
ggfambryan chapter 39 . 12/9/2017
has the story ended? BC it seems like it did quite abruptly so. I hope it didn't end like this, not without Akashi and Kouze making up:(
Guest chapter 39 . 11/28/2017
Much support and love to you to continue this masterpiece. Don't feel pressured and take your time to complete it. It's an amazing story and i hope maybe in the future u can write a story about the other characters? (No pressure though)
Evanelle chapter 39 . 11/27/2017
This story is amazing, and I am really enjoying reading it. The characters are wonderful.
Evanelle chapter 7 . 11/25/2017
An awesome chapter!
Evanelle chapter 5 . 11/25/2017
The pace of this story is great, and I really like the characters interactions. I am eager to read more. :)
dianalillian chapter 9 . 11/11/2017
Now that I think about it, having the story told Akashi-kun's perspective is refreshing. It's nice to see how his thoughts play out, especially "the buzzing feeling" he has. :))))
dianalillian chapter 8 . 11/11/2017
And then Akashi could actually smile faintly because apparently he had won this round. Of course he had. There was no way he wouldn't.

So funny. So nice~
gennsis chapter 39 . 11/9/2017
Most people would assume Akashi to be assertive in a relationship, but I love the silent assertion that Kozue had every time she held his hand. Even the slight hesitation Akashi had shown displays the doubt he had towards himself in ways no words can. The building up of their relationship is slow, quiet and careful, yet it harbours a certain degree of trust and faith that I haven't seen in any other kind of relationship. I love how Kozue could tell there was something amiss with Akashi, yet she never questioned him too much and placed her trust in him to come in terms with it himself, all the while thinking of ways to help him as much as she could. I love how the previous chapter and this one particularly explored the inner workings of Akashi's mind after losing, and how he had found someone to depend on for comfort- Kozue, that is, and how he was determined to say that she wasn't a distraction when his father confronted him about it. I think this is a very important phase for his development as an individual, for him to move on from the shadow of his father and live independently. Also, I like how while Akashi did crave for some sort of independence, he knew his role in the household and would fulfill it despite his disinterest towards the company. It just seems Akashi-like, and a very realistic approach. Looking forward to see how our couple would evolve in the remaining few chapters
gennsis chapter 24 . 11/9/2017
CUTEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHH YOU ROCK AKASHI
Oh and Hotaka is best grandfather lol.