Reviews for Just a ghost, running scared- Part 1
clhous3248 chapter 34 . 6/30
I love reading Katherine, she always has the sassy comments. Her an Damon both. Gives me a good chuckle.
clhous3248 chapter 7 . 6/28
Great story so far, plus I looked up Caroline's dress and it is totally gorgeous. Thanks for adding that in!
clhous3248 chapter 42 . 3/3
Loved this story. A few parts i thought I had figured out what would happen next and BOOM.. Something took me for a loop.
Guest chapter 42 . 12/28/2014
I just spent the last two days reading your story, and I absolutely loved it. Your plot was enthralling, and the Klaus/Caroline storyline was beautiful. I also really liked your portrayal of Klaus's daughter and her relationships with the Original family and Darius. I was a bit disappointed when the story took the turn of starting over, with Caroline's wish, because it bugs me that Klaus doesn't know how his/Caroline's relationship evolved and everything Caroline went through for him. But if the wish means that we get many more chapters of this story, then I'm more than happy because it is one of the best that I've read!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Klaus's daughter just opened up a can of worms didn't she?
Klaroline needed to have this convo. I know Caroline is trying to let it go, but I'm glad that Klaus isn't going to let her go!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Feel sorry for Stefan? Heck no!
Yes the Klaroline reunion. I know they have a long way to go, but they are meant to be together.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Oh Klaroline. I can't wait for them to be reunited.
Who the heck did Klaus' daughter want resurrected?
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Interesting about Stefan? I'm not a fan of his right now for the way he has been treating Caroline on the show, but if it makes him feel better thinking Caroline chose him then let him have his bliss moment. lol
I take it Klaus and Elijah were talking about Klaus' daughter. She's all grown up now?
Who's the red head at the bar?
Off to read so I get my answers. lol
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I'm always late to the Klaroline party, but catching up is so much fun.
I love that Caroline was having second thoughts when she was with Klaus in the woods. More then curious as to what has been going on with ever since?
Thanks for sharing.
sortakindamaybeperhaps chapter 25 . 10/23/2014
I am in love with this story, I'm only halfway through the story and you already made me cry like three times
LoveOfAVampire chapter 42 . 10/22/2014
LOVED THIS STORY! I've been meaning to read this story for a while now but ever since college started back up, I haven't had the time to read a long Fic.. But I did recently & I love it! Can't wait for the epilogues!
reminiscingthepast chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
DUBAI! My home :D am glad u put that in! :)
Claire chapter 41 . 10/11/2014
So happy you posted so quickly!
Please do it again
I love every word you write
Claire chapter 40 . 10/11/2014
Love it, love ,love it but I need more soon!
I am dedicated to this story,help!
Night script chapter 42 . 10/13/2014
Wow... that was one smart thinking on Caroline's part... I wonder if the wishes are still intact...