Reviews for Reunion
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Hmm awesome story
Star197 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Great pairings :)
I love May and Drew so much!
KittyCat134 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
OMG I loved it! Sooo when are you going to update the next chapter?
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
yippe A really lovely reunion!
pokeninja6600 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
SONOVABITCH POKE-LOVER. I HATE YOU. AND LOVE YOU. ALL AT THE SAME TIME. BAH.
An all canon story. Good for you. AAAAAHHHHH *flops all over the place* *is told to calm down by Cerin while Roma and Eveli are flopping along with me* These pairings are all adorable! Ikari is one of my absolute favorite (second only to Pokeshipping...hah!) so of course I loved the little "Troublesome" dialogue they had there!
(Also...is it wrong that I can see OC pairings for those reactions? OldRival is Shots, Contest is RanEli, Ikari is Striahgt-lacedInsanity...AAAAHHHHHHHH PSHT)
Anyways! Loved it, favoriting it, following it so I'll get a little email when you update :D
Brennason chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This is so cute! It's been ages since I've found a good story to read, so I can't wait for whatever's next :)
XxCherriesandChocolatexX chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Bwahahaha! Oh god that was freaking hilarious XD I think you captured the characters personalities perfectly, and there wasn't a moment when I could bring myself to tear my eyes from the screen. Looking forward to your next update :D
Tougara Lyn chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
This is awesome! I really love your writing style! And how the couple reacts! And how less-dense ash became! And, and, (this is not gonna end...)

And the best part is they're all the shippings I support!
And i have nothing else to say, Pokeshipping 4evr!
skyekrew chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This is so great! I love how you write the anime characters so I'm really excited. XD You introduced all the couples really well, they're all so cute! _
Great start! :D
MelodyOfSecrets chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I'm kind of surprised Ash ever grew up. I think it would be funny if everyone except Ash aged. And then for him to visit all of his friends and they question how he's still a kid.

Delia and Professor Oak? This is going to be interesting. Also, I'm really excited for this story. I really love those pairings, but then again, I ship most stuff, but these are special.

Update soon! (It feels weird to say that now for some reason. Maybe I should drop it... Hmm.)
MidnightSeas16 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This story sounds really great and is really funny. Can't wait to see what happens!
Plasma57 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Interesting! A great story! Also, Oldrivalshipping is the shipping name for the BluexGreen pairing. I would like to see the chapter when the couples get married. Please update soon!
Misty Ketchum97 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! DANI! I LOVE IT! *glomps*
Though...Gary isn't too snarky anymore. When he appeared in Sinnoh, he was quite laid back. :P But that's alright!
And finally! Ash realized everyone liked each other! WOW! :D
YOU DEDICATED THE POKESHIPPING TO ME? O.O *huggles* DAAAAAANIIIIIII! AGHHH! THANK YOUUUU!

Now that all of that screaming is out of the way...nice chapter! I can't wait for more!
(It's Leafgreenshipping btw.)

-Misty
secret love writer chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I like it and...
nope that was it keep up the great story
Let Flygons Be Flygons chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I'm so glad to see an anime-based fiction from you! I am a big fan of the anime and so I love all of these pairings! Dawn and Paul are hilarious! He's so rude. But so perfect. X)
I loved this chapter! Update soon!