Reviews for The Leader
Punisher's Apprentice chapter 63 . 6/13
"It filled Severus with glee at the knowledge that the Dark Lord", are you going to finish this thought?
Tinkerbell love chapter 76 . 5/19
Please update this story is good and can’t wait to see what happen next
Tinkerbell love chapter 67 . 5/19
Please update this story is so good and can’t wait to see what happen next
SmokeyBolt chapter 76 . 5/19
Man I’m hooked on this fic! Love your writing and all the twists you come up with
paulieandgilbert chapter 1 . 4/28
Okay, I'm definitely interested!
Dragonrider97213 chapter 76 . 4/26
I hope that you're going to continue this story
Lizzarnia5887 chapter 76 . 4/17
dang you have me sitting on the edge of my seat just waiting for more. please put us out of our misery and update soon!
Asherit chapter 76 . 3/10
Hi, in France, it is 3 to 50 years, depending of the crime, that you can be "safe" from repercussions... Considering what they will be charged with, they would all get prison Time . No mater the Time since said crimes.
adenoide chapter 76 . 3/5
I love it when Harry think by himself.
dinobabyofficial chapter 13 . 3/3
This has to be a joke? Or are you just sick of some thing?
DS2010 chapter 76 . 2/25
I hope Harry's group is in charge of their fate
Kaia chapter 76 . 2/23
Glad to see you updated this story! Nice that Harry finally told people what happened to him as a child
VincencieP chapter 76 . 2/25
I really like this story. I love how you made Harry strong and not a puppet in Dumbledore's hands. Being a vampire unites the creatures that everyone despises while leading them to be better than those hypocritical wizards and witches.
It was fantastic how you picked up the stupidity of Ronald - the red head and the arrogance and arrogance of Hermione - the beaver.
The interview is fine, wow. Fantastic, I would like to read the sequel because this story is one of the famous ones. I'd take Dumbledore to a lot of trials and a totally disgraced dying in prison.
I hope you decide to continue, it would be a shame to throw this story away.
Vinka
Usa.Jeanette chapter 76 . 2/20
I love your stories and appreciate the time and energy you spend sharing them with us. My inner child squealed when I saw the multiple updates... Thank you thank you thank you.
Zeenath and Moiira chapter 76 . 2/21