Reviews for Harri Potter and the Lost Shepard
nobodez chapter 14 . 3/20
It's been a while, but more than worth it.

As for your writing issues, I do hope you're using a cloud service such as Dropbox or Google Drive. They are very useful for when our technology betrays us.
DiamondDuge 419 chapter 14 . 3/11
Yet another great chapter, I had almost given up on either of your stories being finished but I guess I have no choice but to be drawn along into your madness, and may I say I love it
Ronin Kenshin chapter 14 . 3/11
great fic great work
TimothyB chapter 14 . 3/10
I absolutely love this story. I hope Harri and Ginny get together soon. I hope you keep updating this! I look forward to more.
Vanessa Masters chapter 14 . 3/9
Oh the serum for Remus, very super. :D

Now he can keep his mind during the full moon, and not infect anyone :)

Oh, well, narcissa was desperate. She goes to black, and Bella manages to leave without dying. Cause of the tradition and the magic.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 14 . 3/9
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
sevs44936 chapter 14 . 3/9
Yay, wonderful update!
Lyta Halifax chapter 14 . 3/9
Huzzah! You have returned after a hella long time! But JFC, that is an insanely long chapter! :D Gonna take me a while to catch up first and THEN read this chapter, but I've got a long flight coming up in a couple of months so hopefully then...but I'm looking forward to it!
HairyLimey chapter 14 . 3/8
Ok you just shut me up :-D
HairyLimey chapter 13 . 3/6
Please for the love of God please tell me this story isn't dead...wait it's been fourteen months of course it is...shit :-(
HairyLimey chapter 5 . 3/5
LMFAO the brown note? Ok I'm having South Park flash backs :-D
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
I've really enjoyed this so far. I genuinely hope you come back to this story and finish it some day (hopefully soon)! It's actually the first time I've read anything about Mass Effect and has made me interested in reading more stories about that universe so props for that too. :)
Vanessa Masters chapter 13 . 9/26/2016
Oh dear, let's hope Amelia doesn't make an enemy of herself towards Shepard.

Sirius rubbed his chin a little more, partly because Fleur's passive allure made him want to look a little more manly than usual.

XD I'll admit, he does look more manly when he does that D
Vanessa Masters chapter 12 . 9/26/2016
Snaps snape
Snaps... (Shakes head) You won't want shepards power, and without a implant you couldn't use it without horrible erects.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2016
XD Loooooool Sirius, after Shepard burned his mothers painting. Getting on his knees and saying, "I'll be your sex slave forever.'

ROFL.

Mind you...If it'd been me, I'd have VERY happily taken him to his word.

Sadly, it's shepard and not me. Oh, how I wish it was me.