Reviews for Harri Potter and the Lost Shepard
allenjohn00 chapter 4 . 2/11
All I could see in my head when hermione brought out the dildos was jontron saying “Stop!”
fawks14 chapter 8 . 2/1
Hmm, pub called "Hanged Man" in Little Hangleton? Any chance it was inspired by "Here and There"?
bigwoof chapter 15 . 1/22
Awesome series! Very creative and interesting! Waiting eagerly for the next chapters..
Black Magic99 chapter 15 . 11/29/2017
not gonna lie, this story turned me off in the beginning since its so different from your wednesday stories but after sucking it up im glad to say im was wrong, Its odd and Shepard's OOC moments break me but its good.

Tink? really? every time it refers to shepard it breaks the story for me a little. Why Tink and not something else?
feauxen chapter 15 . 10/26/2017
Ah, finally, a credible threat to Shepard! Honestly, that was the only thing that had been missing from this story so far. It has everything else; good characters, a realistic world, (once you accept magic and element zero) a clear plot, and enough variation in the world that not everything is predictable. And now, finally, there's something that will create real tension in an all-out fight against Shepard.

Perfect!
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 15 . 10/10/2017
Did... Did Voldemort just summon a Reaper!?
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 6 . 10/10/2017
Mordin's ghost floats in.

"I am the very model of a scientist Salarian! I've studied species turian, asari and batarian! Du du du du du du du du du du du du du du du..."
Morbious20 chapter 15 . 8/8/2017
Awesome chapter and story so far .
Difdi chapter 15 . 7/17/2017
Oh dear, was that a damaged Reaper and husks? Or worse, one of the guys that created both?
trekker1982erge chapter 3 . 7/11/2017
hello there I'm not normally one to read Harry potter stuff but I was intrigued as to how you would merge the two and this works rather well now on to the next chapter
Vipermagi chapter 15 . 7/7/2017
The half-mad Arab said;
"That is not dead which can eternal lie;
And with strange eons, even death may die."

Also, it's beginning to look a lot like fishmen!

There are a couple of instances of spell check putting in the wrong words, but I didn't have a notepad open while reading so I sadly didn't get them written down.

Glad to see more of your work, looking forward to the next installment!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 15 . 7/1/2017
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
raw666 chapter 15 . 7/1/2017
Wait, so does that the Leviathans never fell from power and are here in force and at full power? Or are they still in the shadow, bidding their time to strike agaisnt the Reapers and see an opportunity with a more advance human race among others?

Also Andromeda is a good game, just not to the standards the other Mass Effect and Dragon Age Games has set. It is DAII of the Mass Effect games, good if it was anything but the genre it represented. Not to mention it didn't help they launch the game buggy as hell and incomplete, that was stupid and bad for business.
Leonineus chapter 15 . 6/29/2017
Leviathan...

Also, so much Lovecraftian feel about that scene...
AschTB chapter 15 . 6/28/2017
yea, Andromeda is good. is there problems, yes, but most people are completely unforgiving of even small problems since mass effect 3 and the botched ending it had. also given that all of the really good devs are working on anthem on top of that.